MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

I got my copy of "IDOW: Hardcore Edition" !
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> I Dream Of Wires Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next [all]
Author I got my copy of "IDOW: Hardcore Edition" !
s o l v e n t
Please post in this thread, thanks!
337is
Today has been a cruddy one. Then I got my mail:

applause nanners It's motherfucking bacon yo love SlayerBadger! screaming goo yo
s o l v e n t
nice pic 337is!
337is
Thanks Jason! :-)
confusedinNC
GOT MINE! wont have time to watch until tomorrow waah

thanks so much for everything that went into making this!
BadBadger
I Dream of Getting Home to Check My Mail.
337is
BadBadger wrote:

LOL. But I'm not interested in the Hardcore edition of that! lol
Oldstench
Woohoo!!
s o l v e n t
Oldstench wrote:
Woohoo!!

can I use this photo on our FB page please?
pirx
I received my copy today. It is wonderful. Thank you for all the extras.
makers
My copy made it to South Carolina today.
jmcecil
Nice postcards and pin!! Can't wait to watch.

Oldstench
s o l v e n t wrote:
Oldstench wrote:
Woohoo!!

can I use this photo on our FB page please?

Of course!
jmcecil
Another shot with a proper context

undernithe
Watching mine now!
jmcecil
I'm getting flashing in a lot of the synth shots, not the interview shots. Is that intentional?
BadBadger
337is wrote:
BadBadger wrote:

I spent 4 hours going through, over, around, and under the mailbox. Nothing, yet. You're right. Not worth watching that insanity for 4 hours.

makers wrote:

Georgia is one state south, so tomorrow could be the day!
s o l v e n t
jmcecil wrote:
I'm getting flashing in a lot of the synth shots, not the interview shots. Is that intentional?

Everything on screen is intentional, haven't heard of anything like this, though on occasion there are some FX that Robert used - only thing I can think of.
s o l v e n t
BadBadger wrote:
337is wrote:
BadBadger wrote:

I spent 4 hours going through, over, around, and under the mailbox. Nothing, yet. You're right. Not worth watching that insanity for 4 hours.

makers wrote:

Georgia is one state south, so tomorrow could be the day!

Not every copy has been sent yet, keep in mind
mhtones
Mine arrived in San Jose, California today! Cool image "post cards" thumbs up Will now disappear for 4 hours.... Guinness ftw!
jmcecil
s o l v e n t wrote:
jmcecil wrote:

Everything on screen is intentional, haven't heard of anything like this, though on occasion there are some FX that Robert used - only thing I can think of.

this is very severe flashing like on the scenes where you showing old footage of synths and hands turning knobs. I mean extreme.
BadBadger
s o l v e n t wrote:

Not every copy has been sent yet, keep in mind

Seriously, I may be anxious to see this documentary, but I'm actually enjoying the excitement of the wait!

Kind of like the wait for the overdue release of the book Commodore: The Amiga Years by Brian Bagnall. I'll bet there are some other old wigglers waiting for that one, too.
s o l v e n t
jmcecil wrote:
s o l v e n t wrote:
jmcecil wrote:

this is very severe flashing like on the scenes where you showing old footage of synths and hands turning knobs. I mean extreme.

I know what you're referring to. Doesn't bother me and none of the 50+ people I've heard from whom seen it have mentioned it at all. Of course you're entitled to not enjoy that FX but for the record I think there's about 30 seconds worth of footage spread across the entire doc where it's used.
jmcecil
s o l v e n t wrote:
jmcecil wrote:
s o l v e n t wrote:
jmcecil wrote:

I know what you're referring to. Doesn't bother me and none of the 50+ people I've heard from whom seen it have mentioned it at all. Of course you're entitled to not enjoy that FX but for the record I think there's about 30 seconds worth of footage spread across the entire doc where it's used.

ah, so it is intentional ... That's all I really wanted to know. I thought the disk could be damaged or my player was messed up.

On a better note ... I thoroughly enjoyed part 1. part 2 tomorrow night smile
qu.one
Landed today in NYC.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> I Dream Of Wires Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next [all]
Page 1 of 10