MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

IDOW Aug22 shipping update (for those waiting!)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> I Dream Of Wires Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author IDOW Aug22 shipping update (for those waiting!)
s o l v e n t
An update for those waiting to receive their IDOW shipments:

Shipment#1, sent last week, contained about 90% of the orders that were just a single copy of the DVD or BluRay. So if your order included a shirt or a module, it wasn't sent last week. FYI we have not yet heard any reports of people having received their copy overseas, but I imagine they should start to arrive very soon.

Shipment#2 contains the remaining 10% of those single-disc orders. It also includes orders with modules and T-shirts. This was scheduled to be picked up this past Tuesday, but unfortunately it didn't happen and is now scheduled across 2 pickups (it's A LOT of stuff): tomorrow (Fri Aug 23) and Mon Aug 26.

Shipment #3: this is reserved for "stragglers" and I'm going to estimate it will happen 2nd week of September. This includes most Contest Winners (incl Photo of the Week winners), and complimentary artist copies. I'm sorry but these packages require a lot of manual entry and are time-consuming as a result, hence them being last. This shipment will also include "problem address" packages - our printer doesn't know how to deal with a lot of non-standard-english-language characters, so I may be getting in touch with some of you to type me out your address. If it's Umlauts and things like that I was probably able to deal with it myself, but particularly some addresses in Japan and Hong Kong I just can't figure out how to deal with.
wired
A lot of RESPECT for the hard work you put in to this piece of ART. SlayerBadger!
coyotedad23
As one of the 10% eagerly awaiting my module and blu-ray, I am very thankful for this update. thumbs up
kuxaan-sum
Shhhhhweeeeeet!!
w00t
vav
Thanks for the update smile
skery
Still haven't gotten mine in CA, no modules or t-shirt. Hopefully tomorrow.
ignatius
thanks for the update. i ordered a tshirt so i guess mine is int he next shipment.
appreciate the updates for shipping info. nice to know the details. you guys rock.
Minimoog56
No shirt but waiting for two separate copies ordered a month apart.
gliiitches
Cheers for the update.

I'm in the UK, ordered a shirt seperately to the DVD, and changed my address (as I moved house!)

So I appreciate I'm probably one of those that has caused you headaches! Mr. Green

Don't mind waiting as long as I know what's happening - cheers again!
onkel z
THX for the update!
You guys rock!
SlayerBadger!
Dr. Sketch-n-Etch
I'm still waiting for mine. I pre-ordered, but I'm not sure if I was supposed to get a free one or not (I'm in the movie -- I think!). I'll keep waiting. Really looking forward to it.
s o l v e n t
Dr. Sketch-n-Etch wrote:
I'm still waiting for mine. I pre-ordered, but I'm not sure if I was supposed to get a free one or not (I'm in the movie -- I think!). I'll keep waiting. Really looking forward to it.

Sending yours with Danjel's package. Incl a free shirt! It'll go out on Monday
Dr. Sketch-n-Etch
s o l v e n t wrote:
Dr. Sketch-n-Etch wrote:

Sending yours with Danjel's package. Incl a free shirt! It'll go out on Monday

SHWEET! (I hope you made the shirt XL, cuz, as anyone can see from my segments, I ain't exactly sportin' a girlish figure.)
Ockeghem
I dunno if I'm a 90 percenter, 10 percenter, or a straggler.
Mr. Green confused waah
Dr. Sketch-n-Etch
Ockeghem wrote:
Mr. Green confused waah

I'm pretty sure you're a 90 percenter. You should start an "Occupy Muffwiggler's" movement.
BadBadger
Dr. Sketch-n-Etch wrote:
Ockeghem wrote:
Mr. Green confused waah

I'm pretty sure you're a 90 percenter. You should start an "Occupy Muffwiggler's" movement.

Maybe the 1 percenters (stragglers) could have some leather jackets made that say Muffwigglers MC.
Microscopial
Jason you have done a sterling job to organise something of this magnitude and 99.99% of us all are very grateful. And to the .01%. Stop yer fookin whingin. In such a small environment we should and are grateful for people like yourself for giving us what we want

And I think the wait is just adding to the excitement

Cheers Ross
s o l v e n t
I've decided: from here on, the stragglers will now be known as "riffraff"
JohnLRice
I dream of I Dream Of Wires.
BadBadger
s o l v e n t wrote:
I've decided: from here on, the stragglers will now be known as "riffraff"

applause
BadBadger
By the way, Jason, if you knew me very well, you would know that labeling me "riffraff" is an undeserved elevation of status. A more proper label would be "scum." Hence, you really should wait to send mine the first week of October. lol
alessioit2809
I'm among the 10%. Hope to get it very soon. Hope I will not get charged of custom fees.
chrisso
Anxiously awaiting the module, as I'd hoped to use it in a key role for a project I'm working on. I need to finish it in the next ten days or so. So all fingers and toes are crossed (international order).
Ockeghem
Got the DVD yesterday so tonight I "occupy" the comfy chair applause
onkel z
Microscopial wrote:
Jason you have done a sterling job to organise something of this magnitude and 99.99% of us all are very grateful. And to the .01%. Stop yer fookin whingin. In such a small environment we should and are grateful for people like yourself for giving us what we want

And I think the wait is just adding to the excitement

Cheers Ross

+1
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> I Dream Of Wires Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2