MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

T-Shirts?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> STG Soundlabs Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author T-Shirts?
suitandtieguy
hey guys i'm going to have some t-shirts made. black with the STG Soundlabs logotype in white.

i can offer them 20 USD post-paid in the US.

post or PM with your size if you're interested. i need an idea about the size spread.

they'll look kind of like these but with different art, and printed by the same people:

ClavAnother
nice A-100.
suitandtieguy
Paul Tchoryk has it now.
haricots
where's my tshirt. Guinness ftw!
decaying.sine
XL cuz i like it baggy.

unless you're selling baby doll t-shirts. hubba hubba
suitandtieguy
oh hai thar. it seems i finally got around to ordering these shirts.

good news: it's not going to be screen printing, it's going to be off of a DTG printer, so it's going to be _better_ than screen printing.

bad news: the price they did for me a few years ago for screened shirts no longer holds, so i had to raise the price. those of you who already responded get the earlier price. these prices are good for S to XXL. other kinds of shirts are available, for example: i know Syzygywell probably wants a babydoll shirt.
Waz
suitandtieguy wrote:
hey guys i'm going to have some t-shirts made. black with the STG Soundlabs logotype in white.

i can offer them 20 USD post-paid in the US.

post or PM with your size if you're interested. i need an idea about the size spread.

they'll look kind of like these but with different art, and printed by the same people:

This dude looks EXACTLY like Johnny Galecki.... You know..The guy from Roseanne and Big Bang Theory
suitandtieguy
Waz wrote:
This dude looks EXACTLY like Johnny Galecki.... You know..The guy from Roseanne and Big Bang Theory

that's my friend Dylan. yes he's heard that before. i think that's why he grew a beard.

i always told him he should use that to get more attention from strange women when he goes out but he's not that kind of guy.
Luka
i want one

how tall is that dude and what size does he have?
he looks about the same height as me, 5'8ish
analogsteve
Nice. I'll take a size SMALL.
suitandtieguy
Luka wrote:
how tall is that dude and what size does he have?
he looks about the same height as me, 5'8ish

man, i'm sorry, i don't know what his height is other than "shorter than me." 5'8" possibly. not sure.

same with the shirt, that picture is 4 years old i have no idea what size the shirt was haha

thanks for being interested guys, i'll make an update when i get them next week or so.
falafelbiels
I somehow expected this shirt with a tie printed on you know?
suitandtieguy
they're ready. i'll be sending PMs to interested parties tomorrow. i should probably have these on the site too.

scozbor
any chance of not black?
I'm over black shirts....
suitandtieguy
would you take purple?
scozbor
hell yes!
suitandtieguy
OK cool the next run will be purple.
decaying.sine
I love my STG tshirt. People think me classy all the time in it.
I'm ready to blow minds. Let's go purple!
vav
I WANT
blz
ill take one
Bendu
Are these still available?
Why Adapter
Every time I see the title of this thread, I think: "Eeewww, why would I want a sticky t-shirt?" hihi
decaying.sine
I'm still waiting for the purple ones waah

My black one is holding up really well though and is definitely one of my favorite tees.

Truthfully, I'd like a screen print pic of of Suit playing a Rhodes. That would be a cool t-shirt design. OMG. you could have Winkels knobbing the MU's in the background and it would be love That's some classy shit.
suitandtieguy
i need to get back on this.

and yeah tweedmaster is kind of a poster boy for STG Soundlabs, i would be fine with that.
suitandtieguy
OK so my t-shirt supplier finally restructured: CEO and all staff sacked by the primary investor who took over the management position and installed new staff.

i placed an order for shirts today and should have it this weekend! this time they are direct-to-garmant printed instead of silkscreen. this looks better and holds up longer.

i have to take them to Moogfest next week to try to pay for at least some of my gas but if this works out i'll actually be able to get these back in stock now it seems.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> STG Soundlabs Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2