MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Lex 3
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author Lex 3
amnesia
I placed an order earlier in the year for a custom Lexington I call Lex 3

Its basically 3 rows instead of 4.
I am going orange with silver hardware :-)
DrOctave
that reverse pic freaked me out for a sec till i realized it was flipped. lol my eyes are playing tricks on me its just the 149 that looks odd witht the /2 on the left. bahh pay me no mind i am retarded today. Great case idea . Cant wait to see pics.
Suburban Bather
Nice!

Modular system
applause
dkcg
If it's not too late, see if you can get a row of mults in there! hyper

I'm wishing I had more mults, but feel like its a waste having any mults in the racks.
antennafarm
how much does the lex 3 compared to the full on lexington?
RetBody
Hey Mr. Amnesia sir,

Any further word on your Lex3? I am very close to getting off the Synthcase rollercoaster and it would be perfect for my needs.
jonkull
If you don't mind my asking what's the Lex3 costing you? Lexington is too big...Mission is too small. I'd like something in between.
RetBody
jonkull wrote:
If you don't mind my asking what's the Lex3 costing you? Lexington is too big...Mission is too small. I'd like something in between.

This is exactly my feeling. Of course, considering that a full Lexington is already cheaper than 2 Doepfer a100p9's, I can't imaging how a Lex3 wouldn't be a great deal.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1