MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

IDOW Aug27 shipping update (the final shipments)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> I Dream Of Wires  
Author IDOW Aug27 shipping update (the final shipments)
s o l v e n t
At this time, all orders (barring some that I may have missed accidentally) have shipped. Here's when:

Fri Aug 16
- 90% of single-disc orders, USA

Sun Aug 18
- 90% of single-disc orders, Canada / International.

Fri Aug 23
- remaining 10% of single-disc orders (all destinations)
- 2-or-more-disc orders, ie DVDx2, BluRayx3, etc (all destinations)
- batteryACID module orders (any order that contained a module, all destinations)

Wed Aug 28
- shirt orders (any order that contained a shirt or multiple shirts, alone or in combination with DVD/BluRays, all destinations)
- DVD+BluRay combo orders (all destinations)

The only packages that remain to be shipped out after this:

1. most artist/complimentary copies
2. most Contest Winners
3. People with shipping-address issues, ie my shipping company's printer doesn't know how to deal with it, or you forgot to enter it. This mainly applies to IndieGoGo orders, since IGG allows people to create accounts without entering a valid address. People who ordered direct through Paypal shouldn't likely be concerned.

Please also note: as of today (Tues Aug 27) not a single copy of IDOW seems to have made it to a destination outside of North America. So if you are outside of North America, please allow an additional 1-4 weeks delivery time.
KnobHell
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa. cry

I'm in the back of the line.....
sonicwarrior
s o l v e n t wrote:

Fri Aug 23
- batteryACID module orders (any order that contained a module, all destinations)

applause
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> I Dream Of Wires  
Page 1 of 1