MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

[SHIPPING] E.A.S. Mindreader (Miss10) Euro panel & pot b
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next [all]
Author [SHIPPING] E.A.S. Mindreader (Miss10) Euro panel & pot b
negativspace
ACCOMPANYING PCB/POT ORDER THREAD

At long last I'm ready to do a run of these. I've arranged the controls so that the long quad-pots run on the left and the PCB can mount on the right. If you have any of my other Miss10 panels this one will match up nicely and will finally complete the set. screaming goo yo

The panels will be bundled with one pair of adapter PCBs for the quad pots each. If you want extra pot adapters I believe Mike's going to go in for a bunch of them with me. Talk to him about it! I'm not going to deal with selling those individually. zombie

negativspace
Payment
The PayPal address for payment is jcoates42@gmail.com.
PLEASE include your username here at Muff's in your payment notes. It's difficult to manage the orderlist if I can't match names to payments.

Prices
Eurorack Panel: $25/ea [74]
Shipping: $3/USA, $8/Canada, $10/Overseas

Order List (blue indicates paid, red indicates shipped)
negativspace [3]
E.A.S. [4]
nangu [14]
haima [1]
lazerkind [1]
mOBiTh [2]
Dego [1]
makers [1]
thetwlo [1]
keninverse [2]
ringstone [1]
ThinLazy [1]
nd595 [1]
pedromonkeyfinger [2]
synaptech [1]
woodster [1]
NS4W [1]
mikecameron [1]
cleaninglady [1]
synchromesh [4]
aladan [2]
joshuagoran [1]
monobass [2]
jasonh23 [1]
lessavyfav [1]
choclatyshatner [1]
ALM [1]
spotta [1]
heapish [1]
monstrinho [1]
Dogue [1]
KNYST [1]
onlyHzwhenI... [2]
Masarin [1]
tronabetes [1]
Cat-A-Tonic [5]
raisinbag [1]
jaidee [1]
sammy123 [1] ++
vicpop [1]
objectgroup [1]
Noha [1]
nangu
I'm in for 14. w00t
haima
I'll take one w00t
negativspace
nangu wrote:
I'm in for 14. w00t

Well, that'll do it. hihi
woodster
Are there going to be more Miss10 PCB's available ?
nangu
woodster wrote:

Probably not, at least for this particular module. The problem is the pots, not the PCBs. It requires some really weird quad-ganged, reverse-audio-taper pots that had to be custom made specifically for this project.
lazerkind
nangu wrote:
I'm in for 14. w00t

I'll take half a seventh of that please hmmm.....
mOBiTh
yay! two please 8_)
ben_hex
Wish I knew what this was hmmm..... anyone care to point me in the right direction?
woodster
External Signal Processor from the MS-20 me thinks
mOBiTh
https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=76398&highlight=mind reader
spotta
One for me thanks J thumbs up
E.A.S.
nangu wrote:
woodster wrote:

Probably not, at least for this particular module. The problem is the pots, not the PCBs. It requires some really weird quad-ganged, reverse-audio-taper pots that had to be custom made specifically for this project.

My minimum order for these pots was a lot larger, then the number needed to satisfy the 2 pots per pbc for the initial mindreader run.

so if there's enough interest... maybe another diy pcb run?

-M

Edit: When the time comes, i'll update the mindreader thread. I just realized that this might clog up jasons thread. sorry jason!
woodster
I'd really like a set of each PCB
Dego
One panel pls
makers
One panel for me pls. I've already posted my interest in a PCB on the Mindreader thread.
negativspace
E.A.S. wrote:
Edit: When the time comes, i'll update the mindreader thread. I just realized that this might clog up jasons thread. sorry jason!

Not at all! Information about the project for which the panel is intended is 100% relevant IMO. thumbs up

In fact, I need more pots... I somehow ended up with 2 PCBs and only 1 pair. If you do indeed have spares I'll take 4 right now. (I'd like a couple to keep on hand as replacements, just in case.)
thetwlo
I'll take 1 panel.

Thanks!
ben_hex
woodster
mOBiTh

Cheers guys.
keninverse
Iiiiiin for a panel. Wish I had more PCBs also but I would need at least 5 more and I just don't have the cash to spread around like that.
ringstone
One panel please!

Cheers
Blair
ThinLazy
I'll take one panel,
thanks for organizing these!
nd595
One panel for me please!!!
pedromonkeyfinger
I'm in for 2
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next [all]
Page 1 of 6