MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

some questions about TM3030
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Oakley Sound Systems  
Author some questions about TM3030
analog therapy
hi ! 1st question: I have two jack sockets, one has a metal bush with metal mounting nut, the other did not. which one is best for a metal case ?

2nd question: I have a PCB SPDT switch on / on with six pods below, can I use it as a switch for the power supply, fixing on the back face of my metal case ? if interuptor can not adapt, then I use the TM3030 by plugging the power jack of my power supply into the power socket ?

3rd question: I have a standard blue LED, do I still have to put a resistor or it will work like other red, yellow, green LED standard ?

thank you in advance for your answers

bests, regard, analog therapy
Synthbuilder
analog therapy wrote:
I have two jack sockets, one has a metal bush with metal mounting nut, the other did not. which one is best for a metal case ?

I'd go with the plastic one in this particular application.

analog therapy wrote:
I have a PCB SPDT switch on / on with six pods below, can I use it as a switch for the power supply, fixing on the back face of my metal case ?

Yes.

analog therapy wrote:
I have a standard blue LED, do I still have to put a resistor or it will work like other red, yellow, green LED standard ?

It can be soldered straight into the board as the other colours. However, you may be wise to increase the resistor on the board. On the schematic you'll see that each LED has a resistor connected to it. Increase the value of the resistor so that the blue light isn't too bright. I don't know what value to use - you'll have to try out various values to see which ones work.

Tony
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Oakley Sound Systems  
Page 1 of 1