MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

IDOW T-shirt spotting
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> I Dream Of Wires  
Author IDOW T-shirt spotting
KnobHell
Funny where these will show up!

s o l v e n t
Cool thread idea - is that you?

I saw this one, and was pretty excited about it:

(cEvin Key from Skinny Puppy)
drip.feed
Fuck I thought that was a photoshop job on Kim Dotcom! lol
KnobHell
s o l v e n t wrote:
Cool thread idea - is that you?

(cEvin Key from Skinny Puppy)

It is.

If you guys want to do a documentary on cobras, I can connect you up!
KnobHell
Come on guys, didn't any one else get a t-shirt?

Let's see some pictures!
Matos
Cobras were my favorite car as a child. Such an unhealthy lust I had for those. That one is insane!
KnobHell
Matos wrote:
Cobras were my favorite car as a child. Such an unhealthy lust I had for those. That one is insane!

It seems like that goes hand in hand with module lust. hmmm.....
mechie
Cambridge - July
KnobHell
No one getting out in their IDOW shirt?

I went to a BBQ last Saturday wearing it. I had a lot of people come up and ask me about it. Lots of opportunities to show off pictures of my synth and share my soundcloud.
Chrutil
I wore mine at a concert the other night, and a guy came up to me and started talking about the movie (he loved it too) and we kept chatting for a bit.
Great way to spot other wigglers in the wild!!
emergencyofstate
@mechie awesome photo w00t
emdot_ambient
Didn't get any pics, but I wore my Moog version on a trip to NW Washington DC yesterday. Sitting in the outdoor section of The Java House on Q street, working on a new SF novella eBook I'll be publishing later this month, a guy next to me says, "That's an interesting t-shirt. Where do you work."

I said, "It's not a work t-shirt; it's from a crowd sourced documentary about modular synthesizers."

I almost added, "for which I was one of the producers." hihi I mean, well, I donated $25 or $30 to it, so technically...

Mr. Green
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> I Dream Of Wires  
Page 1 of 1