MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

I'm taking a vacation from Muff Wiggler
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> I Dream Of Wires  
Author I'm taking a vacation from Muff Wiggler
s o l v e n t
Hi,

Just to let you know that I will not be logging into Muff Wiggler for the foreseeable future. It's difficult for me to refrain from responding to IDOW forum posts, even though doing so is a huge distraction from the work that still needs to be done on I Dream Of Wires.

So... If you have any questions or comments concerning IDOW that you want myself &/or Robert to read, please get in touch via email: info [at] idreamofwires [dot] org.

Thanks a lot for all of the enthusiasm and support... And the rest of it too! It's fantastic but too overwhelming for me at this busy time...

thanks

Jason
KnobHell
Jason,

Even though you will not see this I just want you to know how much I appreciate both of your efforts in making the documentary happen for the community. Even though I'm just one person I expect I'm speaking for many. I suspect you've had an incredibly busy couple of years, and a very intense summer. Enjoy some clean head space and enjoy life for a while.

Sincerely,

Len
L.C.O.
+1
mckenic
Given the way that thread was going I commend your restraint and wish you a nice rest after a brilliantly realized project!

Many, many hundreds (or thousands? you would be able to judge better than us smile ) of folks around the world are very happy and grateful to you and Robert - Thank you!

I hope you will continue to lurk even if your not posting!

thumbs up

Hug
BadBadger
Thank you, Jason. And please thank Robert for us!

Peace! You deserve it.
bwhittington
Forum humor:

On Sept 8, s o l v e n t wrote:
Just to let you know that I will not be logging into Muff Wiggler for the foreseeable future.

Enjoy your time away . . . if you get away. A healthy choice for everyone at times. 8_)
s o l v e n t
bwhittington wrote:
Forum humor:

On Sept 8, s o l v e n t wrote:
Just to let you know that I will not be logging into Muff Wiggler for the foreseeable future.

Enjoy your time away . . . if you get away. A healthy choice for everyone at times. 8_)

Dead Banana Yes I logged in to request a Thread Lock & then again to check on it. I might log in again to post my final thoughts, but I'm going to give it some time before I commit to that.

People who want to speak to me can always contact me via email info [at] idreamofwires [dot] org ... Response time is currently a bit slow but I read every email we receive.
s o l v e n t
OK I'm back... I want to be available for people who are asking questions... not creative questions or observations, just factual stuff.

thanks!

Jason
drip.feed
s o l v e n t wrote:
OK I'm back... I want to be available for people who are asking questions... not creative questions or observations, just factual stuff.

thanks!

Jason

Well, at the tail end of IDOW disc 2 we see you changing your modular indifference and putting together your own, first euro rack.

So: what do you think of it so far? Guinness ftw!
s o l v e n t
drip.feed wrote:
s o l v e n t wrote:

thanks!

Jason

Well, at the tail end of IDOW disc 2 we see you changing your modular indifference and putting together your own, first euro rack.

Ha - that all happened a long time ago! I am a full-blown eurocrack addict now, have been for quite a while now. I created the film soundtrack entirely on modular gear... Can't wait until shipping slows down so I can get back to my machines!
drip.feed
s o l v e n t wrote:
drip.feed wrote:
s o l v e n t wrote:

thanks!

Jason

Ha - that all happened a long time ago! I am a full-blown eurocrack addict now, have been for quite a while now. I created the film soundtrack entirely on modular gear... Can't wait until shipping slows down so I can get back to my machines!

Ha ha...brilliant. Rockin' Banana!

Superb documentary by the way - I have watched it twice so far. Would you ever undertake something like that again?
KnobHell
s o l v e n t wrote:

thanks!

Jason

Welcome back Jason!

Got my two additional DVDs yesterday, thanks for thequick shipment. Both are going for presents to friends of mine.

I'm thinking of putting in a request at our local library to get them to buy a copy for people to check out. Would you have any issues with that.

Len
s o l v e n t
KnobHell wrote:
s o l v e n t wrote:

thanks!

Jason

Welcome back Jason!

Got my two additional DVDs yesterday, thanks for thequick shipment. Both are going for presents to friends of mine.

I'm thinking of putting in a request at our local library to get them to buy a copy for people to check out. Would you have any issues with that.

Len

Hi Len - thanks... glad to hear you got your new copies so quick!

I really don't know if libraries need some sort of special license for videos. You're actually the 2nd person to ask though, so I should look into that!

Jason
s o l v e n t
drip.feed wrote:
Superb documentary by the way - I have watched it twice so far. Would you ever undertake something like that again?

Thanks glad you enjoyed! Yes we definitely have plans to do more, though Robert is currently directing a new TV series he created (it's called "Where Cool Came From" BTW), and that will keep him busy for a while. Plus IDOW is going to be keeping me busy for a while, it seems.

Jason
KnobHell
s o l v e n t wrote:

I really don't know if libraries need some sort of special license for videos. You're actually the 2nd person to ask though, so I should look into that!

Jason

Hi Jason,

Is it better for you to find out, or should I ask at the library?

Len
s o l v e n t
KnobHell wrote:
s o l v e n t wrote:

Jason

Hi Jason,

Len

Hi... Yeah it would probably be better if you could ask them, since my to-do list is very long right now... thanks!

Jason
KnobHell
I'll ask next next time I'm over ther and report back.

Len

s o l v e n t wrote:
KnobHell wrote:
s o l v e n t wrote:

Jason

Hi Jason,

Len

Hi... Yeah it would probably be better if you could ask them, since my to-do list is very long right now... thanks!

Jason
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> I Dream Of Wires  
Page 1 of 1