MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

How about a live discussion, with Robert and Jason?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> I Dream Of Wires  
Author How about a live discussion, with Robert and Jason?
silikon
I'm sure there are people a plenty who would love to pick the minds of the two most heavily involved with this project; why not host a live discussion one evening when everyone worldwide can attend if they so desire and ask questions, hear directly from the people who've created the documentary?

I think it would be cool to have a few of the heads that were interviewed as well, but I can only guess it would be a virtual nightmare for a moderator to host such an event.

Thoughts? seriously, i just don't get it
microfauna
Robert and Jason are going to be too busy. They've got the lynching being organised by Reality Checkpoint and n_m to attend.

https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=92529
KnobHell
silikon wrote:
I'm sure there are people a plenty who would love to pick the minds of the two most heavily involved with this project; why not host a live discussion one evening when everyone worldwide can attend if they so desire and ask questions, hear directly from the people who've created the documentary?

I think it would be cool to have a few of the heads that were interviewed as well, but I can only guess it would be a virtual nightmare for a moderator to host such an event.

Thoughts? seriously, i just don't get it

Oh that would be so cool!!!

Damn, I wish I was still in Toronto.
BadBadger
Excellent idea, silikon! Maybe when the dust settles and Jason gets back, we should revisit this.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> I Dream Of Wires  
Page 1 of 1