MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Snazzy Family Sketchbook
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> SNAZZY FX  
Author Snazzy Family Sketchbook
Bambam
Hi all you Snazzy heads,

I've just finished a sketchbook for the Snazzy Fx family (minus the Ardcore unfortunately....he missed his invitation; i blame the cat for pissing on his mail), and it's appropriately titled "the Snazzy Family Sketchbook". The release notes read:
"

A family that’s this chaotic is never healthy, but ALWAYS entertaining.

Dan’s modules are incredibly well built, all pots and jacks are super solid and smooth. I know the faceplates aren’t tasteful to some (personally I’ve always been a big fan, it breaks up the grey without using lightning bolts hihi ), but after spending time with them I understand why they look how they look. Think of them as your spastic uncle (everyone’s got one): totally colourful, completely random, but always interesting.
Snazzy’s modules are chaotic, so is this sketchbook. None of the pieces are in any particular order, and no detailed notes can be found for any of the pieces; only brief descriptions can be found embedded as lyrics for each track. I decided to keep the instructions to a minimum, and briefly observe what I had patched to where……since most of the time I had no idea what was going to come out of the speakers, I felt it would be over-analysing if I got too detailed.
My personal observations:
The Wow and Flutter is the nicest euro delay I’ve used.
The Chaos Brother is certainly chaotic, but totally useably chaotic.
The DroneBank is a sonic monster.
….I will never fully understand the DreamBoat.

Special thanks to Dan Snazelle for being truly insane enough to actually BUILD these things, and to Cody GT, demented mastermind of EquinoxOz, the greatest modular store on the southern half of this rock.
"

Anyways, find it through the link below. Have a listen, download if you want, pay if you feel the need.

[bcalbum]990092850[/bcalbum]
thorncore
Lots of cool stuff going on in these pieces....thanks for the link.
Def gonna have another listen thru.
Its igniting Wow and flutter Gas for sure thumbs up
AsceticUnderground
wow and flutter is really Gas worthy, one of my favourite modules, it just sounds great
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> SNAZZY FX  
Page 1 of 1