MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

dotNET panel suggestions
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Hexinverter Electronique  
Author dotNET panel suggestions
monstrinho
I'm sure Hex has a lot of plans in this regard (and probably not nearly enough time, but I thought I'd make a few suggestions for dotNET panels I'd really like to see.

CGS/Plan B Dual LPG;

I'll build this thing regardless (probably a couple of them) but it would be cool to have a proper dotNET panel to fit in with the rest of the modules.

CGS57 Bi-N-Tic Filter;

I have a feeling that a switched capacitor filter/VCO/FSU module is exactly the ting to sit beside the VCNoiz and Jupiter Storm.

CGS46 I/O adaptor;

A few of these on a panel would be hugely useful. I love guitar pedals and really like being able to inject them into the modular signal path.

Thomas Henry/Fonk 555 VCO & ADSR;

Just a suggestion because I've got the PCBs sitting here and a dotNET panel would save me the hassle of putting something together in FPE!!

The various Fluxmonkey Buchla PCBs;

Might be interesting to combine a bunch of Buchla stuff onto one panel.

There are tons of other things I'd like to see, but these are the first things that spring to mind. It would be great if one or more of these could happen at some point (mostly because it would save me a lot of time and money, but also because the dotNET panel silver text on black panel aesthetic is seriously cool).
raisinbag
Haha I know it probably won't happen but ya if you make dot net for TH ADAR, I'd but two. And I'd buy a fluxmonkey ring mod.

If stocking them blows ass, when you are done school, maybe doing preorder (in SDIY FORUM) qunatity runs like fonik and others do might work so you aren't stuck with a baginillian panles in inventory. I do love your dot net panles and I hope others will jump on board once they come down the rabbit hole.
duluthdack
Caleb Condit has some "Dot Net" hihi panels created

https://www.modulargrid.net/d/caleb-condit-jupiter-storm
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Hexinverter Electronique  
Page 1 of 1