MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Any Aussies received their copy?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> I Dream Of Wires Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author Any Aussies received their copy?
stk
Just curious if any Australians have received their Hardcore Edition DVDs yet?

Cheers!
construct09
You werent emailed ???
pm,d
stk
Emailed? No, I wasn't hmmm.....
construct09
d'oh! edit:

check the last post here:

https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=91352
stk
Arrived this morning smile
radiodread87
Got mine, and my shirts and hoodie smile happy camper.
tb303
My copy of IDOW was one of the lost ones and i still have not received a replacement yet,any one else in OZ still not received theirs yet?
construct09
Email Jason
nigel
I got an email on 6th Sept saying mine was undelivered. Replied the next day, but it hasn't arrived yet. If it doesn't arrive this week, I'll probably send another email.
stellvia
I'm in the same boat as you nigel. Got emailed at the beginning of September and replied straight away. Still waiting on mine as well waah
construct09
I emailed Jason and got a tracking No, shouldnt be far off now guys thumbs up
Stab Frenzy
nigel wrote:
I got an email on 6th Sept saying mine was undelivered. Replied the next day, but it hasn't arrived yet. If it doesn't arrive this week, I'll probably send another email.

I am in the same boat, I emailed yesterday and got a tracking number today showing it was only sent on the 17th.

I feel like waiting 11 days between saying you're urgently sending a replacement and actually sending it is taking the piss really. If I was in the same position I'd be sending them out the very same day with a free t-shirt or something to make up for the massive screw around, not wait a week and a half to send the replacement and then use a shipping method that takes 2-6 weeks. At this stage the experience has left such a bad taste in my mouth that I doubt I'll even watch the movie if/when it arrives.
s o l v e n t
Stab Frenzy wrote:
nigel wrote:

I am in the same boat, I emailed yesterday and got a tracking number today showing it was only sent on the 17th.

I feel like waiting 11 days between saying you're urgently sending a replacement and actually sending it is taking the piss really. If I was in the same position I'd be sending them out the very same day with a free t-shirt or something to make up for the massive screw around, not wait a week and a half to send the replacement and then use a shipping method that takes 2-6 weeks. At this stage the experience has left such a bad taste in my mouth that I doubt I'll even watch the movie if/when it arrives.

Sorry you feel that way. I don't know why that small batch of packages to Australia was rejected first time around. Due to the volume of packages I have been shipping lately, I am shipping out in batches, and I had to wait for responses from others before sending this replacement batch out. It shipped earlier than the 17th but took a few days to arrive in the US for USPS dispatch (I use a Canadian service that transports packages to the US, since Canada Post shipping rates are some of the most expensive in the world).

A lot of factors here are out of my control, but ultimately I do apologize that you had to wait so long for your copy to arrive. If you want a refund pls email me.

thanks

Jason
construct09
Sooo.....we're still waiting.....
Did you send them surface mail?
s o l v e n t
construct09 wrote:
Sooo.....we're still waiting.....
Did you send them surface mail?

Yes it seems that some of you are still waiting. Though some others shipped on the same day to Australia were received last week, and I got 1 email from someone who received yesterday. Definitely not surface mail - USPS First Class International air mail. Sorry this totally bums me out as well but international shipping is something I have no control over, and the shipping time to Australia seems to be especially long. This is why I reached out to Cody at Equinoxoz to take care of new Australian orders going forward.
amnesia
US mail usually takes about anywhere from 7-21 days although I have just had something arrive which took 30 days from US which is the longest I have had to wait.

I hope to get IDOW today of not next week.

I grew tired of waiting like a dog for its master to arrive whenever the postman went by.
construct09
seriously, i just don't get it I,ve received 3 items from wigglers in the states recently, all within 10 days
s o l v e n t
construct09 wrote:
seriously, i just don't get it I,ve received 3 items from wigglers in the states recently, all within 10 days

I don't know what to tell you... I just put it in the post - from there I have no control over what happens. It's a total bummer for sure.
stk
I think the boat got stopped hihi
andrewF
A friend here in Perth got his last week ....... if that helps seriously, i just don't get it
construct09
stk wrote:
I think the boat got stopped hihi

fucking liberals hihi
eclectics
I was surprised how quick I got mine; it only took about a week.

Of course, now I've watched it and I want a system...
stellvia
Still waiting...
stk
d'oh! Christ, this is entering the realm of the absurd. Did these go out surface mail? Do they even still do surface for mail?
s o l v e n t
stk wrote:
d'oh! Christ, this is entering the realm of the absurd. Did these go out surface mail? Do they even still do surface for mail?

It's absurd in the sense that this particular batch has had bad luck once (the 1st shipment that got lost for no reason that I can figure out), but the 2nd batch... at this point was sent out about 4 weeks ago, and it's totally normal for some packages to take 4-6 weeks to arrive to International destinations via USPS first class. It's totally random and beyond my control that some packages arrive in just over a week, while others take 5x longer. But they're all sent the same way by me - USPS First Class - that's airmail, not surface. I'm really bummed about this delay but there's really nothing to be concerned about at this point - 4 weeks shipping time is totally normal.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> I Dream Of Wires Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2