MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

The unofficial, half-assed, Muffs Book of Bad Ideas
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next [all]
Author The unofficial, half-assed, Muffs Book of Bad Ideas
southboundpachyderm
Thanks, HIMA! This is a great general reference tool.
sparood
I have printed it, but yet have to read it.

I'm bad :(
mudlogger
wow, excellent - thankyou!

i added the link in modular magazine below thumbs up
FatBob
This is brilliant.
Thank you!
RJC
Thanks for that, highly appreciated!
TripJ
First time poster here.

I couldn't find an official Intro thread, but I had to comment on this Bad Ideas book. In a word, Thanks. I can only vaguely follow what is going on in lots of it but that's my lack of knowledge. But, I'm learning and this will coax me along. The quality of the presentation is WAY more than half-assed, easily double or triple-assed even Mr. Green .

I'll never out grow this book.

Thanks, again HIMA.
pentd
muy apreciado
osune
Hoi.
Just found the book, and honestly I'm not sure if the book tells me things i shouldn't do, or things i should/could do? The title of the book makes me confused. hmmm.....

EDIT: Just to be clear here, the text seems to indicate that these are 'coulds', but I always read it like 'wait there must be a catch I don't see'

EDIT EDIT: Maybe the catch is that there is no catch.... man i need more coffee
sduck
osune wrote:

Just found the book, and honestly I'm not sure if the book tells me things i shouldn't do, or things i should/could do? The title of the book makes me confused. :

do all the things
Licudi
Looks like a good read. Ta!
Silent.
Thank you.
buzzbuzz
This should be mandatory reading for all muffs newbs! Thank you for curating this collection of information!
Wray
Voting for a Sticky
gis_sweden
Recommend reading thumbs up
Reading - doing - ♪
knifey
wow. thank you for taking the time to compile this. really really great stuff. It's mind-blowing to read about patches and concepts way beyond what you think a module could be used for.
merchant
Agreed, thanks for doing this!
nimmen
I would say this should be sticky also.
Can't agree with all material 100% thou very frustrating
SnakePlissken
Wow this book is free? much appreciated

thumbs up
babblefrog
As an absolute complete newbie, this is very much appreciated!
razzkazz
Thanks for the effort, just found this, great smile
jwise
This "book" of bad ideas needs a bump from time to time.

As it has been 4 years since @HIMA first published this I wonder what the chances are that he may someday release V3?

In case you don't know....this is 50 pages of tools, techniques, and tips taken from Muffwiggler and compiled for our learning pleasure. Not specific to any particular modules but things that should be able to be done with your existing modules.
cptnal
Thought I'd copy & paste this down into my own custom condensed version. Turns out I needn't have bothered - it's not much shorter than the original d'oh!

+ 1 for sticky

And it goes to show how much collective wisdom is spread around these pages. Veteran Wigglers, we salute you! we're not worthy
3D_PIPES
This is great! Thx!!!
andrewhuang
So many amazing ideas in here! I wanna work through em all! Thanks!
chess1
very helpful!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next [all]
Page 4 of 5