MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Get your Tenori samples
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Tenori-On Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author Get your Tenori samples
10011001
here is a bank of vinyl scratches to start things off!
mckenic
thumbs up

Of course I'd LOVE to hear anything you do with em thumbs up
Paranormal Patroler
Anyone interested in some Prepare Piano samples?

Should we upload samples or just TO files?
mckenic
Yup! Interested i whatever ya got hihi

To my shame Ive not used the files Ive DL'd yet so I cant say which is better - TO files I guess???
thebrotherspus
Paranormal Patroler wrote:
Anyone interested in some Prepare Piano samples?

Should we upload samples or just TO files?


Totally interested in prepared piano samples!!
John Cage and TenoriOn sound like an awesome combo for sure.
colossal
Yep to piano and yes to some activity in this sub forum !
Paranormal Patroler
Sorry for not keeping things more alive here, I got a hectic schedule for the time being. Going to see what I can do with the mass of Prepared Piano sounds I have available. I intend to make six banks of these as I'll be using them with two TO's for my upcoming piano project.

Will update as soon as possible. Keep 'em coming you guys.
10011001
go Industrial zombie
mckenic
thumbs up
ersatzplanet
I wish there was an easy way to prevue Tenori-On sound banks other than taking the incredibly long time to load them into the TO. Does anyone know of any cool utility to do this?
Paranormal Patroler
Hmm, can't the TO uploader program open these files? I think it can and you can definitely prevue sounds through there if it does. I might be on the wrong but it's worth checking it out.

hmmm.....
colossal
Paranormal Patroler wrote:
Hmm, can't the TO uploader program open these files? I think it can and you can definitely prevue sounds through there if it does. I might be on the wrong but it's worth checking it out.

hmmm.....


Not on the OS X Voice manager. Unless I have missed something you can only add wavs and export a voice.
Paranormal Patroler
Crap.

I don't have the time to check the windows version right now but it's probably the same.
10011001
the windows version wont load tnw to preview, but the wait never bothered me....the anticipation builds....and then...

everybody is in such a hurry seriously, i just don't get it

how about putting preview mp3 files in the zip? (from now on)
Paranormal Patroler
That sounds like a good option. By the way, I read somewhere that the reason the TO takes forever to load the samples is because it actually loads them from the SD card unto the TO itself. Kinda weird but it's pretty stable after that, I've used the same sample bank on several layers at the same time to amazing results. Not one glitch.
ersatzplanet
Paranormal Patroler wrote:
That sounds like a good option. By the way, I read somewhere that the reason the TO takes forever to load the samples is because it actually loads them from the SD card unto the TO itself. Kinda weird but it's pretty stable after that, I've used the same sample bank on several layers at the same time to amazing results. Not one glitch.


That is true. It is burning into onboard flash memory and the onboard processor and flash are not the fastest to cut cost. That is also the source of the glitches and etc.

I guess I can try loading the files into my iPad version of the T-O. I have not done that yet.
Paranormal Patroler
I can't help but wonder how much better the TO would be with a better processor. Cut down costs, meh, it was a lot of cash when it first came out. How much difference would it make really? Any idea?

edit

(I meant pricewise)
ersatzplanet
Paranormal Patroler wrote:
I can't help but wonder how much better the TO would be with a better processor. Cut down costs, meh, it was a lot of cash when it first came out. How much difference would it make really? Any idea?

edit

(I meant pricewise)


If you want to know that all you need to do is get the Tenori-on iPad app. The functions are much quicker, the midi is much cleaner, etc.

Yamaha has just released a new version too - The TNR-e for iOS - here's a MatrixSynth peek - http://www.matrixsynth.com/2013/11/yamaha-releases-tnr-e-for-ios.html# more

More features and more tricks that should have been in a hardware version.
ersatzplanet
If you want to get .TNW files for your Tenori-On here is my personal library culled form many online sites that are not there anymore. Over 130 different files for you to check out. Hardly any with previews though I'm afraid. Now you see why I'm interested in a way to easily preview them.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8ykodg547u6va4f/3NiA2fR2AW
Paranormal Patroler
It would be cool if they suddenly came up with a new hardware TO version as well. razz
mckenic
ersatzplanet wrote:
If you want to get .TNW files for your Tenori-On here is my personal library culled form many online sites that are not there anymore


Fuckin hell James! Thank you for sharing that! Seriously appreciate it!

On a side note, I paid for a TO stand back in late September from a chap in France. Waiting for it now (it was gonna be a little wait anyway, I knew that) and I'll post as soon as it arrives - the web images look GREAT!
mckenic
As another aside - the new TO app looks much better than the 1st one. Given that it has new features and new sounds - any reason to buy the 1st version? Can the 1st's sounds be loaded to the 2nd?

thumbs up
VJFranzK
That's a lot of sample sets! Do you mind if I mention this link on the new TNR Group on Facebook?

( TNRi can import these also - a slightly faster way to look through them than the slow SD access on TNR W )

ersatzplanet wrote:
If you want to get .TNW files for your Tenori-On here is my personal library culled form many online sites that are not there anymore. Over 130 different files for you to check out. Hardly any with previews though I'm afraid. Now you see why I'm interested in a way to easily preview them.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8ykodg547u6va4f/3NiA2fR2AW
ersatzplanet
VJFranzK wrote:
That's a lot of sample sets! Do you mind if I mention this link on the new TNR Group on Facebook?

( TNRi can import these also - a slightly faster way to look through them than the slow SD access on TNR W )

ersatzplanet wrote:
If you want to get .TNW files for your Tenori-On here is my personal library culled form many online sites that are not there anymore. Over 130 different files for you to check out. Hardly any with previews though I'm afraid. Now you see why I'm interested in a way to easily preview them.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8ykodg547u6va4f/3NiA2fR2AW


I didn't make any of those IIRC, and many of the sites I got them from went dark a while ago so I don't see any problem with you sharing.
-James
Jamesf1
Paranormal Patroler
Hi,

Just wondering if you ever got anywhere with sorting out the piano sample sets that you mentioned previously. Sounds like an interesting idea and would be great if you were willing to share. Recently been inspired to dig out the Tenori - don't like the stock sounds but going to run it through some effects pedals & see what I can come up with.

Best regards,
Andy
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Tenori-On Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group