MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

motm jlh-822 v-shift
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Author motm jlh-822 v-shift
seank
anyone using one of these?

http://www.hotrodmotm.com/switcher.htm

it seems ideal for my system. couldn't find any videos or info here. i know they have not been produced for a while.

Agent86
I think there were 150 of them made. I love mine.

I'd like to find an 831...

EDIT: Ah, I now I realize what's funny about that picture - the knobs. I have the "beak" knobs on mine...
kindredlost
I have a 5U/MU mixed system and I use the dotcom Q123 for this. Not dual though as is the case for most dotcom stuff.

Maybe a little DIY and you could rep-panel it for MOTM.
ach_gott
Edited my post since some kind of domain squatter bought Bridechamber and replaced the linked image with an advertisement.
synthcube
came across an 'orphan' (larry hendry?) jlh-822 v-shift MOTM format panel in a carton of misc. Bridechamber odds and ends.. we don't have any line of sight to PCBs for it-- so-- if you can provide a good home for it, and/or have a matching orphan PCB please contact us via email

you have to drill the holes yourself smile

thank you
jkjelec
I love my banana-ized Synthesizers.com Q123! It's peanut butter jelly time!
sduck
Aha - J. Larry Hendry (RIP), one of the original stooges, and MOTM owner produced these. For a while stooge panels were the big thing, and they were available for a number of different DIY type projects. Usually the PCBs were from other people, but this one might be from him. I doubt that 150 produced number - I'd guess maybe a third that many were actually made, and even less actually finished. If you follow that link in the OP you can find a wonderful little time capsule of MOTM lore, virtually untouched since maybe 2004 or so.
ranix
Looks like the wise guy website is still around http://www.wiseguysynth.com/larry/
unrecordings
I've got two 822s and two 831s, they sit next to my bank of MOTM300 VCOs
That looks to be an original Stooge panel
cornutt
I still miss Larry, sigh. Besides everything that he and the Stooges did to advance the cause of 5U, he and I were talking about going to the Indianapolis 500 together the next year.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> 5U Format Modules  
Page 1 of 1