MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

euro is dead...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Author euro is dead...
sandyb
...long live euro.

i've gone from 18u down to 6u this year. the remaining 6u is going to be a (nearly) all addac system. beginnings of which are pictured above. the none-addac portion is the es3,6&7 which will be used with max msp. i contemplated the addac VCC but i can't speak arduino. most of the modules arrived yesterday so i haven't had much of a chance to play with them yet.

huge thanks to everyone at addac for making (imho) some of the more interesting euro modules out there at the moment. i'm looking forward to seeing what they come out with next.

i'm wondering how long it will be before i just *have* to have all the panels in red MY ASS IS BLEEDING
richard
thumbs up

I'm sure couldn't live with the different colours for long either sandy hihi
Kent
Are you bringing that to Vienna? Please do! Or perhaps I'll invite André to come.
weinglas
Great little system Sandy!

I still have 9u Euro left and two of the main reasons were the Nchunk (what a great, underestimated controller module this is, even my daughter likes it) and the Wav.player.
mapmap
Oh man! I didn't know the ultra wav player was shipping! Very cool
ringstone
Looking forward to hearing what you come up with, with those beauties!

Cheers
Blair
tiny333
Very sexy indeed sandy

No vco ?

Interesting thumbs up
mafouka
gawt dayum
JohnLRice
love Cool system! thumbs up I bet it would look extra sexy, especially if you get all red modules in there, if you covered your cabinet in white tolex? hmmm..... hyper
shootingtigers
I've never really looked into ADDAC much but I'm gonna have to look into them more!
sandyb
@richard - yes. i fear it won't be long!

@Kent - i might. need to figure out a good way to carry it safely though. and get onto writing a few max patches so it's working as i want in my head.

@tiny333 - well, the .wav player can be a vco and for the moment i will use computer generated ones in max msp. i may pick up one of addac's in the future although not sure yet.

@john - you read my mind although i was thinking a glossy white paint finish rather than tolex.
Entrainer
Nice rig Sandy!

Do you have the L Curves and Marble Physics on order?
I think those are "essential ADDAC".
sandyb
Entrainer wrote:
Nice rig Sandy!

Do you have the L Curves and Marble Physics on order?
I think those are "essential ADDAC".

thanks.

not at the moment. (spent the rest of my euro sell off money on something a bit bigger! pictures when it arrives)
i certainly plan to get one or the other of them but not sure which yet.
going to spend some time with the system as it stands first.
tiny333
Nice smile
polyroy
Looks good, Sandy! Glad to see the plan coming together.
Paranormal Patroler
Quote:
i'm wondering how long it will be before i just *have* to have all the panels in red

You're kiddin'! I envy your Complex Random in red already, I haven't yet found the courage to get mine repanneled in red. Too bad my red/golden panels are apart and don't look so cute.

I envy your Quad Spatializer even more so; I so crave for one of these. Do keep in mind that the 803 & 802 combo can work as a Quad Spatialiazing Mixing console. Kind of like vector synthesis

weinglas wrote:
the Nchunk (what a great, underestimated controller module this is, even my daughter likes it)

Nchunk videos coming right up! I think more people need to see this in action to believe how useful it is. That and the fact that it's not skiffable is what's keeping most wigglers from enjoying one.

sandyb wrote:
i certainly plan to get one or the other of them but not sure which yet.going to spend some time with the system as it stands first.

Either of them would benefit greatly from an O'Tool. I find it is essential for the Marble Physics module but I'm sure it would be useful for the LC as well. Haven't check that out yet.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Page 1 of 1