MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Blacet Miniwave ROMs availbility
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Author Blacet Miniwave ROMs availbility
e-grad
As the title says: Are additional ROMs for the Miniwave still available? Or is anyone willing to part with some ROMs?

I've got 2 Miniwave Hylander MW01 expander boards and the corresponding Tellun CV boards in my backlog. Wondering whether I should going to build two expanders or just one.
Agent86
ROMs are available from Hylander: http://www.hylander.com/miniwave.html
alesauskas
Anyone know if Stooge is still making panels? I would really like to make the expander module that is CV-controllable (linked on the Hylander site), and I emailed a while back to try to get the panel, no response. I assume that means no more panels from them?
e-grad
alesauskas wrote:
Anyone know if Stooge is still making panels?

To my best knowledge the group which offered the Stooge Panel went inactive after the death of Larry Hendry several years ago.

Good to know that the Hylander ROMs are still available. For some reason I took it for granted that they were an unobtainium by now.
tIB
I think I may have some roms knocking around... Ill take a look if you like?
e-grad
tIB wrote:
I think I may have some roms knocking around... Ill take a look if you like?

Yes, that would be great. However, I prefer a trade for some of my modules if that's fine for you.
tIB
Ill check what I have in a bit- I can't remember if I just have a couple or more than that.
tron23
Would love to get my hands on some more ROM's as well, if anyone got any spare ones please get in touch! Guinness ftw!
e-grad
tIB wrote:
Ill check what I have in a bit- I can't remember if I just have a couple or more than that.

It's motherfucking bacon yo
dJ dAb
Curious if anyone has raw .bin files? I can burn eproms easily enough.
Kazremark
How many different roms are available? Mine came with three, but I am not even sure which ones they are.
chamomileshark
the Hylander site quoted has a list. I think there are a few more.

I have the factory one, 2 x Grant Richter's PPG/VS and the quantizer one.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Page 1 of 1