MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Tips tricks and things u can do with your quantizer
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System Goto page Previous  1, 2 [all]
Author Tips tricks and things u can do with your quantizer
rasseru
ben_hex wrote:
rasseru wrote:
ive juts got one - my first quantiser, and it also feels like im part of some secret addac club lol

i'll try to do an up of the different tunings and of the chord mode when i have a mo

First impressions? Easy to use, and rock solid?

well ive never used a quantiser before apart from my rene's, which doesnt count.

it seems easy to use, what did you mean by rock solid - glitches? wrong notes? you'll have to be a bit more specific

I love the different quantise modes - it will quantise up, down, or ignore. also being 4 quantisers in one looks like being a lot of fun
rasseru
ben_hex wrote:
Can you input custom scales by selecting notes on the keyboard interface?

Probably a daft question, flicking through the manual and not seen that ... yet.

As always, ask Muffs first grin haha

yes, and it works really well. coupled with the quantise modes (up/down/ignore) ive already got new patterns coming out of it.

my problem at the moment is that my xoxbox cv out doesnt seem to send out the same cv every note, its really wonky... which isnt helping

i love its sequencer but rock solid it isnt.. oops
ben_hex
Yeah I just meant no glitches, solid notes, easy to adjust varying voltages to quantize without any drifting etc. rasseru
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System Goto page Previous  1, 2 [all]
Page 2 of 2