MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

No more NeinOhNein Rim and Snare PCBs?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Hexinverter Electronique  
Author No more NeinOhNein Rim and Snare PCBs?
Rayek
I just shot an email, but figured I'd post here as well.

I've just got an independent contract approved by the faculty at my college to build a few things, two of which were the hexinverter Rim and Snare. I didn't see any "SOLD OUT" red lettering, so I assumed they were available for purchase, but today I couldn't add the panels or the PCBs to a cart, so I'm assuming they're gone.

Are these actually gone, will they be back anytime soon (in the next month or so) and if not, are there any comparable PCB/Panels available (drum voices, etc)? I'd need two of them to fill the void for the contract.

Thanks!

(Also, probably should put some sort of "Sold Out" notice on the product page, would be helpful to be able to see that.)
hexinverter
Rayek wrote:
I just shot an email, but figured I'd post here as well.

I've just got an independent contract approved by the faculty at my college to build a few things, two of which were the hexinverter Rim and Snare. I didn't see any "SOLD OUT" red lettering, so I assumed they were available for purchase, but today I couldn't add the panels or the PCBs to a cart, so I'm assuming they're gone.

Are these actually gone, will they be back anytime soon (in the next month or so) and if not, are there any comparable PCB/Panels available (drum voices, etc)? I'd need two of them to fill the void for the contract.

Thanks!

They are indeed temporarily out of stock! Sorry about that!

I will have more PCBs in a month or so. You can order panels from Re:Synthesis: http://resynthesis.co.uk

Here's my mailing list if you want to receive an email when they are back!: http://eepurl.com/pDf_5

Rayek wrote:
(Also, probably should put some sort of "Sold Out" notice on the product page, would be helpful to be able to see that.)

Haha yeah I wonder why Prestashop didn't program their software to show something when products are out of stock...I'm not a web developer, so I can't add it.

Manually editing product descriptions to reflect product inventory by keeping track of which ones say "SOLD OUT!" edited into the descriptions and which do not is tedious and probably a waste of my time too Dead Banana I have trouble keeping on top of inventory with the automated system in the shop backend, let alone manually reflecting it on every product page...

I've got to update my shop software sometime soon. Again, the whole not having any time thing sucks. So, it is the way it is for now...sorry!
Rayek
Thanks! I've subscribed.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Hexinverter Electronique  
Page 1 of 1