MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Plague Bearer - new happy owner
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Flight of Harmony  
Author Plague Bearer - new happy owner
Nervejammer
So I have just gave my newest addition a listen - it likes the gentle touch for sure - treating it like a new girlfriend at the mo love
Dcramer
Absolutely. You really need to find those sweet spot SlayerBadger!
Tubeampguy
Try patching a drum machine into it! w00t!!
eveldave
When I was first thinking about modular I was asking Dan from Space Case for advice and he suggested a PB. I wasn't that interested because I had a stack of Devi Ever fuzz pedals but then about a month ago I impulse bought one and feck me it's fantastic. I love this module.

Jest read one of the other posts about feedback and I'm even more stoked.
computer controlled
I like to think of it as sort of MS-20 ESP filter =o]
Cybananna
Still one of my favorites
bassnode
Received a v3 yesterday and spent hours with it last night. Totally transformed the sound of what I've been getting out my modular = new sonic levels. jawdrop
Loving this module so far, just wished I would have picked one up earlier.
arbito
I also have a v3, running a signal through PB sounds great, and that funny voice it makes on it's own is cool too. Since I'm new too modular I didn't realize it really shines when you input cv through high mid and gain. Now I know what people are talking about. Super wild stuff there.
How do you use it?
Carl Hungus
Cost to value this is one if the best modules out there. I love the PB, such a great characterful guy with lots to offer
woodster
I REALLY want a Plague Bearer but can't find one anywhere in the UK/EU.
Any plans to do anymore in the future ?
The Barebone DIY option would also be good for me...
Umcorps
It's weird seeing this thread resurrected because, after ages of not using it at all, I spent most of today using the PB as a wave shaper - feeding it sines to get all kinds of crazy back. Fell in love with it all over again. Absolutely nothing else like it.
HeWhoWantsJeans
woodster wrote:
I REALLY want a Plague Bearer but can't find one anywhere in the UK/EU.
Any plans to do anymore in the future ?
The Barebone DIY option would also be good for me...

I just tried to find one at one of our UK / EU dealers and came up nil. The closest I could find would from Escape From Noise, in Sweden.
http://escapefromnoise.com/en/products/plauge-bearer-rev-42/

As for future runs, I believe that the production of the Flight of Harmony modules is dependent from dealer orders. If you have a particular store that you'd like to order from, I'd encourage you to contact them and voice your desired order. Ideally, they'll contact our distributor to place an order and get the ball rolling.

If there is anything I can do for you, please don't hesitate to post or PM me. thumbs up

Thanks,
Erik
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Flight of Harmony  
Page 1 of 1