MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

MINDREADER PCB/POTS- limited run. pitch to cv
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next [all]
Author MINDREADER PCB/POTS- limited run. pitch to cv
keninverse
I'm interested in a PCB and pot. Can payment wait?
heapish
n/m
heapish
Is there a link to the BOM?
Monobass
Payment sent for two sets
heapish
Money sent.
Dogue
Payment sent.
KNYST
Payment sent 8_)
diablojoy
ummed and arred long enough
payment sent for 1 pcb and pots plus 2 spare pots thanks.
bloke_zero
Payment sent - thanks!
causticlogic
Payment sent for
2x EAS Mindreader PCB/pots sets
2x extra pots for the Mindreader
2x EAS VCO PCBs

Let the DIY adventure begin! Guinness ftw!
lessavyfav
How we doing?
jaidee
An update would be appreciated!
E.A.S.
Hey guys!

quick update:

I'm going to leave the preorder open for about a week longer.
After that i'll place the order with the PCB house.
As soon as they get in I'll start shipping them along with the ots out to you guys.

Speaking of pots, I did a quick count of the quad pots I have in stock and I have a little more than I originally estimated, so, If you'd like to order a set there a still some pot/pcb combos available!

This is fun!

Thanks everyone!

-M
bananeurysm
The euro panel has a v/o jack.. is this actually a volt per octave output?
E.A.S.
bananeurysm wrote:
The euro panel has a v/o jack.. is this actually a volt per octave output?

On the PCB Ive included a log amp (from the ms-02) on the output of the ESP.

thumbs up

http://www.cykong.com/Synths/Korg%20MS-02/Images/Korg-MS-02-Schematics -Coloured.gif
negativspace
And it works quite well... I've got 4 solid octaves out of mine. Possibly more, but that's all I tested. hihi

I did have to back the trimpot all the way to the end to get there, though.
onlyHzwhenI...
...You had me at " v/o"!

Payment for 1 PCB w pots set + 2 extra pots.

Thank you.
-JT
lessavyfav
2 questions:

Does anyone have a demo? Negative space?

Should I be getting extra pots? I've got at paranoid feeling that in 2030 I'll be like- shit gotta replace that pot! Seriously though- anyone know typical lifespan for a part like this?
E.A.S.
lessavyfav wrote:
2 questions:

Does anyone have a demo? Negative space?

Should I be getting extra pots? I've got at paranoid feeling that in 2030 I'll be like- shit gotta replace that pot! Seriously though- anyone know typical lifespan for a part like this?

I don't have a demo (although it might make sense to make one.)

Jason, make a demo! Rockin' Banana!

the physical quality of the pots is pretty solid. The filter pots on the module are certainly tweakable, but most of the time, if using the pitch follower section, you're going to set these filters to knock off harmonics so the tachometer circuit works more efficiently. So, in other words, they wont getting as much action as say, the cutoff knob on a 303. That said, I more than likely wont be ordering anymore of these pots, so if your thinking you might want spares for the future, you might/should get a couple extra for assurance.

-Mike
synchromesh
Hi Mike,

I've PM'ed you for a price on two sets plus a PCB. Hopefully you still have some available… This is fun!
E.A.S.
synchromesh wrote:
Hi Mike,

I've PM'ed you for a price on two sets plus a PCB. Hopefully you still have some available… This is fun!

PM'ed
Isaiah
E.A.S.
Hi Mike,
I sent you a PM and an email about a full set of Miss10 PCBs, just wondered if you'd seen them...

EDIT - I literally just received your reply! Thanks! hihi
E.A.S.
So, I've done inventory on the quad pots I have in stock, and the number of orders I have so far and it seems I have enough for about 50 more sets, plus a few extra in case some get lost by the post, damaged.. etc.

Ive done most all of the PCB fixes/ updates, just a few more optimizations, then I'll order!

-Mike
synchromesh
E.A.S. wrote:
synchromesh wrote:
Hi Mike,

PM'ed

Paid! thumbs up
heapish
Think I've paid for this but im not sure confused

edit: I haver
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next [all]
Page 2 of 7