analog poly

Any music gear discussions that don't fit into one of the other forums.

Moderators: Kent, Joe., analogdigital, infradead, lisa, parasitk, plord

Post Reply
User avatar
consumed
International Filter Conspiracy
Posts: 3697
Joined: Fri May 25, 2007 1:38 pm
Location: nor cal

analog poly

Post by consumed » Thu May 15, 2008 9:30 am

for the first time (id never bothered before), i set up a 4-voice polyphonic patch on the modular and hooked it up to a keyboard. i had so much fun...i decided that i need an analog polysynth.

and considering how much i love my evolver, i think it'll be the prophet 08.
shit, now i have to figure out what to sell off to raise the cash.
:lol:

User avatar
Kwote
Voltage Controlled Crackpot
Posts: 3107
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:24 pm
Location: SF Bay Area

Re: analog poly

Post by Kwote » Thu May 15, 2008 11:14 am

consumed wrote:for the first time (id never bothered before), i set up a 4-voice polyphonic patch on the modular and hooked it up to a keyboard. i had so much fun...i decided that i need an analog polysynth.

and considering how much i love my evolver, i think it'll be the prophet 08.
shit, now i have to figure out what to sell off to raise the cash.
:lol:
how bout some wiard frac?? :hihi:
Self expression is as essential as breathing
kwotemusic.com
my other sites

zerosum
Modulation Maniac
Posts: 3750
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:49 pm

Post by zerosum » Thu May 15, 2008 11:34 am

i think it'll be the prophet 08.
1500 for the desktop

User avatar
synthetic
TASCAM Hero!
Posts: 981
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:43 pm
Location: Pasadena, CA
Contact:

Post by synthetic » Thu May 15, 2008 12:25 pm

Haven't heard it in person but the demos sound great. I've considered selling my Andromeda for it plus some cash for modules.

Super Jupiter + Programmer is another one worth considering, they sell for around $1600. Depends whether you want the Sequential or Roland sound.

sandyb

Re: analog poly

Post by sandyb » Thu May 15, 2008 12:51 pm

Kwote wrote:
consumed wrote:for the first time (id never bothered before), i set up a 4-voice polyphonic patch on the modular and hooked it up to a keyboard. i had so much fun...i decided that i need an analog polysynth.

and considering how much i love my evolver, i think it'll be the prophet 08.
shit, now i have to figure out what to sell off to raise the cash.
:lol:
how bout some wiard frac?? :hihi:
or some MOTM or Modcan to sandy :)

User avatar
consumed
International Filter Conspiracy
Posts: 3697
Joined: Fri May 25, 2007 1:38 pm
Location: nor cal

Re: analog poly

Post by consumed » Thu May 15, 2008 12:56 pm

sandyb wrote:
Kwote wrote:how bout some wiard frac?? :hihi:
or some MOTM or Modcan to sandy :)
shit, you guys are terrible. kwote's already pingin me.
NO MORE WIARD LEAVES THE BUILDING.
OK sandy, whatcha lookin for?
:coffee:

Post Reply

Return to “General Gear”