MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

My1st_synthBass_patch
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Author My1st_synthBass_patch
kopplog
Check it out!

Finally, tracking seems to work with some extra tweaking!

ChapmanStick>
StiltonAdapter>
Rs110 Multimode> // Doepfer 24db LP II >
Rs35 Ext.Processor>
Macbeth DualOsc (saw)>
Cjewman QuadVCA...

It's peanut butter jelly time! nanners Rockin' Banana! nanners It's peanut butter jelly time! Rockin' Banana! Rockin' Banana! Dead Banana Dead Banana
kopplog
guys-
it´s not about playing techinique or music.
it´s just about the sound
screaming goo yo

... to get it to this oint with one polycarbonate 10stringer was hard enough! Mr. Green
Soy Sos
Maaaan, that sounds really cool!
bf
Hide the children!

Nice work thumbs up
kopplog
jarr,- I´m so exited !
Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw!
wyrtti
Sweet sound! The tracking is getting there. I guess the Stick's initial attack creates problems with that?

Every time I see your avatar, I wish I hadn't sold my Stick. These days I'd have lots more ideas about what to do with it.

Synth and Stick. Truly wonderful! applause Rockin' Banana! nanners It's peanut butter jelly time!

Guinness ftw!
wyrtti
Have you thought about getting a newer model Stick with one of those Roland MIDI-pickups installed? Stick Enterprises sells them and installs them. Apparently they work quite nicely, especially on the treble side.

Ooohh, I'm just having visions of one of those, playing bass lines with the bass side and controlling synths/sounds with the melody side. Aaargh, I want a Stick again. smile

MY ASS IS BLEEDING help
kopplog
I changed my mind.
That is because now I´m realising how hard it is to get stable tracking all time.
means- again and again it need retweaking of the whole bunch and all the modules
I´m burning for that simple issue and then just for staying monophonic too...
I bet I´d need to retweak my setup with weather changings too.. eek! !!

So for future I´m planning to track my instrument via MIDI2CV, as following:

5 strings (Graphtec Ghost > Axon 50)>
......................................................... >>> midi merger > Moog FP-201 > ModularSys.
5 strings (Graphtec Ghost > Axon 50)>

especially to you, wyrtti:

I carried out of of SELLING my Chapman:
I started to build one DIY-stick of MY needs some month ago.
But I´m actually still in planning phase, though I already have purchased gear.
As soon I have some money together I´ll be able to get the Wilkinson
Ghost bridges I terribly need for my baby.
Unto then it´s just a matter of time how fast I am.
So it´d take maybe about 10,12 weeks from now on to be ready...
If you´d be interested:
My Chapman is quite mint condition, 10 string, and beautifully retrofitted with a trussrod!!
(The graphite-series didn´t got trussrod which caused problems- but:
to me, the graphite ones are the one and only chapmans in sound: punchy but not
harsh, with that special spice of accuracy in sound- that kind of I also my Steinberger-
guitar for!) #2000..something.
If you´re interested, let me know. I wouldn´t need to sell it until someone would ask for it-
but on the other hand, I´d had a good feeling giving it to someone who´s muffwiggling...

regardsK
kopplog
wyrtti wrote:
Have you thought about getting a newer model Stick with one of those Roland MIDI-pickups installed? Stick Enterprises sells them and installs them. Apparently they work quite nicely, especially on the treble side.

I wouln´d count on the MIDI-pickup concept of Roland.
better you choose Graphtec Ghost or RMC pickups!
reason: both systems work directly at the saddle of the strings.
and you´ll always fight against latency, I´m shure! thumbs up
wyrtti
Heh, yes, especially on the bass side you will be fighting against latency.

The Roland idea just came from the fact that Stick Enterprises seels and pre-install Roland hexaphonics on their MIDI-systems.

I've even been thinking about putting Axon stuff on my bass, but gave up the idea. Keyboards and pedals can control synths too.

And thanks for the offer, but I cannot get interested in a Stick at this point. All "free" money goes towards modules.
hihi

But I do think about Sticks every now and then... smile
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Guitars, Basses, Amps & FX  
Page 1 of 1