MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Maths back in stock at AH
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author Maths back in stock at AH
brandon daniel
Just in case anyone was anxious for them to get restocked, go hit the "buy" button now.
loudone
dun did just as you posted this. was about to give the heads up!
hyper
Guinness ftw!
The battle station is almost fully operational! Jedi
apfEID
Nice!

I'm listening to a Maths + Vulcan Modulator + A-140 ADSR control a Z2040 LP-VCF and QMMG. I set it going, found a sweet bled that evolves on it's own, started recording, let it run for 30 minutes, stopped recording, changed the settings a bit, and am now recording it again, while the first 30 minutes plays in the background.

doubt I'll actually release it but it's an interesting enough listen.
stikygum
I ordered mine a couple days ago. Not making the same mistake twice. It's not often I look for the weekend to go by quickly.
intellijel
This is definitely one of my favorite modules! So glad I sold my Plan B M10 to buy one.

If I only had a modular comprising a QMMG, MATH, VCO and LFO I would be more than happy and be able to create a wide range of sounds.
tragedybysyntax
So... math's is a combo of a buchla function generator and vcs, righ? If I weren't focusing on my banana box of sin, I'd snag one to play with my QMMG. Maybe eventually smile
dkcg
tragedybysyntax wrote:
So... math's is a combo of a buchla function generator and vcs, righ?

In a nutshell, yup. Slews great (dunno if it loses any voltage and don't care), envelopes are nice n fast to slloooww. Easily combine two channels to make a ADSR. Blah blah blah. My only wish is that both Channels 1 and 4 had end of rise and end of fall. Other than that, its a near perfect transient generating slew LFO. Reminds me of what would happen if a Model 10 and a VCS got it on and had a Siamese Maths as a baby.
opsysbug
Yea yea yea loving MATHS !! Yesterday in mail came
QMMG friend of MATHS !! MATHS + QMMG make good sound with cousin
NOISERING. All three keep me staring at synth like zombie woah
Leisure Cove
...and there goes my QMMG money.

Ghost
DGTom
dkcg wrote:
Reminds me of what would happen if a Model 10 and a VCS got it on and had a Siamese Maths as a baby.

*Cue wah & sleezy sax solo*

Makenoise = making it hard to put money towards my other projects right now angry Rage! help
Mr White
now time has come for a makenoise VCO module... (someone is listening maybe... hyper )
so we can have a complete makenoise system, oh for my holy fuck...
...looking at their multiple channels modules it might be a DUAL VCO! twisted love we're not worthy d'oh! MY ASS IS BLEEDING
theglyph
Mr White (Mr Yellow) wrote:
now time has come for a makenoise VCO module... (someone is listening maybe... hyper )

It must include Vactrol's of course! w00t
Veqtor
+1 on a makenoise vco, hopefully one with buchla timbre waveshaper, it's about time someone does it!
Mr White
Veqtor wrote:
+1 on a makenoise vco, hopefully one with buchla timbre waveshaper, it's about time someone does it!

oh my holy sh... This is fun! This is fun! This is fun! MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING Dead Banana
johnnymad
w00t w00t w00t ordered. happy belated birthday to me!!!
VanEck
I still have absolutely no clue what this thing does or how to implement it in a patch... is thing still useful even without a QMMG? The way it is described makes me think it is kind of like a QMMG expansion, or brother module.
brandon daniel
It's like 2 VCS modules + 2 math manipulation modules.
wetterberg
It's a fancy dual Attack Sustain Release envelope with a ton of other goodies in there.

And yes, I'm scowling in the direction of all of you Maths owners who aren't doing straight forward demos. angry
brandon daniel
I don't own one yet, but feel free to scowl at me anyhow.
wetterberg
Hug
dkcg
VanEck wrote:
I still have absolutely no clue what this thing does or how to implement it in a patch... is thing still useful even without a QMMG? The way it is described makes me think it is kind of like a QMMG expansion, or brother module.

Think 2 AR envelopes a lot like the VCS with a CV processor kinda like a simpler Model14 between the two envelopes. It's taken over a lot of my CV processing duties, especially adding and subtracting envelopes. It's not that complicated, but it can do lots of complicated stuff.
thelizard
Looks like they're back again. Dead Banana
Badr0b0t
MATHS is amazing. I love it. I got mine before I got my QMMG. I would recommend it to all.

Here's me using one the second day I got it. Basically MATHS into Pitch of hertz donut and then into ping pong delay.

http://soundcloud.com/badr0b0t/maths-module
Soundwave
i love the maths, you can do so mutch so intuitive...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1