MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

orla DSE 24/ Dr bohm dynamic 12/24 - help!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Author orla DSE 24/ Dr bohm dynamic 12/24 - help!
fowl
Hi
does anyone have a manual or parameter list for this FM/PM module? without it I cannot edit the sounds - not even turn its charming 'ensemble' function on! dying to do that to get the solina sound.
thanks for any help,
PS - i found ORLA DS 9 manual - but seems parameters are different.
tron23
Any luck in your research? Guinness ftw!
Votek_Mendo
Just bought one of these. Anyone found a manual for it?
tron23
Votek_Mendo wrote:
Just bought one of these. Anyone found a manual for it?

Still no manual here, did you have any luck editing sounds blindly? Guinness ftw!
Votek_Mendo
I have not received the unit yet.
You?
tron23
Nope, need to fire it up again, last time i was lost, please let me know if you can do anything with it, sounds too good to pass. Guinness ftw!
dandana
I have a Dr Bohm version that has been trimmed around the edges by the former owner. As a result, some buttons are incredibly stiff. All I can do is browse through the patches and even that takes forever.
They go pretty cheap though, 50 euros or so. Just out of curiosity, how much did you pay for yours?
adamstan
Hi,

Recently I bought Bohm Dynamic 12/24 from UK. Unfortunately it isn't working, but included with it were some nice papers - namely mythical english manual, review from march '86 issue of "Elektor" and two brochures.

Enjoy smile

Bohm Dynamic 12/24 Docs
Votek_Mendo
.That is awesome
thx so much for posting this.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Page 1 of 1