MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Solvent "New Ways" (I Dream Of Wires soundtrack LP
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> I Dream Of Wires  
Author Solvent "New Ways" (I Dream Of Wires soundtrack LP
s o l v e n t
The release date for my I Dream Of Wires' soundtrack has been announced. The album is called New Ways and will be released on my own Suction Record label. It should be available in many record stores but will also be available to order direct from us. For those who pre-ordered this as an IndieGoGo perk, we'll be shipping these out to you early 2014 - we will be in contact with you in the near future to confirm.

Solvent "New Ways" (Suction Records / suction025)
Music from the documentary I Dream Of Wires
2LP / CD / digital
Feb.11,2014

1 Themogene (I Dream Of Wires theme)
2 Transfer Function
3 Quantimations
4 Sender
5 Wow
6 Elephant Generators
7 Burn The Tables
8 Pattern Recognition
9 King Vincent
10 Bucket Brigade
11 LPGs over Hawaii
12 Transfer Function (reprise)

cger
Awesome, definitely getting it!
BadBadger
Looking forward to this! SlayerBadger!
vav
Any updates for IndieGoGo perk people waiting?
s o l v e n t
vav wrote:

Yes! You'll be hearing from me soon. I can likely get them shipped mid-January, which is a few weeks before the release date of Feb.11
vav
s o l v e n t wrote:
vav wrote:

Yes! You'll be hearing from me soon. I can likely get them shipped mid-January, which is a few weeks before the release date of Feb.11

Great, thanks Jason! w00t
s o l v e n t

Hi,

Pre-order is up now:

Solvent "New Ways" (suction025 cd/vinyl/digital) and "C for Comfort" (suction026 cassette/digital) PRE-ORDERS are now open. Place your order by Jan31 and receive a 10% discount when you add the promo code SOLVENTPREORDER at check-out.

Red vinyl (2x12" LP + 7") edition of "New Ways" is limited to 250 copies, of which approx 100 are already spoken for via IndieGoGo IDOW pre-orders. So there's about 150 of those available.

Some older Solvent titles ("RDJCS5-ep", "Subject to Shift", "Loss For Words", "Apples and Synthesizers", "Elevators and Oscillators", "Solvent City") are also available at the 10%-off discounted rate.

Pre-orders here:
http://www.science-with-synthesizers.com/collections/solvent-preorder

About the "C for Comfort" tape: 6-track addendum cassette EP: This was announced today. Like "New Ways," this EP contains music from the "I Dream Of Wires" documentary soundtrack, along with some additional material recorded during those sessions, all created entirely on modular synthesizers.

Some samples here:

"Clustering" from "C for Comfort"
[s]http://soundcloud.com/solvent/clustering[/s]

"King Vincent" from "New Ways":
[s]http://soundcloud.com/solvent/king-vincent[/s]

"Themogene" from "New Ways":
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> I Dream Of Wires  
Page 1 of 1