MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Modulars + Gongs Live!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Play Out! Performance Modulars  
Author Modulars + Gongs Live!
JohnLRice
Please post only pictures and/or videos of live modular synth performances where at least one gong or tamtam is visible! w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t screaming goo yo screaming goo yo screaming goo yo screaming goo yo screaming goo yo screaming goo yo SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger!

I'll start with my same old picture of my only public live modular + gong performance so far . . .

subultresk
JohnLRice wrote:

I'll start with my same old picture of my only public live modular + gong performance so far . . .

Congratulations for this topic! I really like that photograph - and i've waited a long time for this thread!

Before we start going deeper into frequencies i'll better legalize myself. I assume that Tam-Tams are also accepted! zombie

JohnLRice
subultresk wrote:
JohnLRice wrote:

Congratulations for this topic! I really like that photograph - and i've waited a long time for this thread!

Before we start going deeper into frequencies i'll better legalize myself. I assume that Tam-Tams are also accepted! zombie

Cool! thumbs up Thanks for posting! And yes, tam-tams rawk! SlayerBadger!
CJ Miller
Saved this thread as my home page. SlayerBadger!
subultresk
Since it's so quiet it might be a good thing to start with a reminiscence.
TamTam, Microphones, Filters and Speakers.

subultresk
…

w00t
Slabwax
Great thread!

And I know that this shameless But If you are on the west coast (of U.S.) I'll be doing a mini tour in November of mostly processed tams and resonate metals. I'll post info in the right place.
JohnLRice
Slabwax wrote:
Great thread!

And I know that this shameless But If you are on the west coast (of U.S.) I'll be doing a mini tour in November of mostly processed tams and resonate metals. I'll post info in the right place.
Cool! I hope I can catch your show!
subultresk
Slabwax wrote:
Great thread!

And I know that this shameless But...

But!!!???? woah

i wished to be at the west coast!

thumbs up
JohnLRice
I keep trying to find a YouTube video but I can't, maybe someone in this thread knows? It was of a guy who created an installation in a museum or gallery etc where he had many large wind gongs hanging from the ceiling with some sort of transducer on each and he would feed tones to the transducers to get the gongs going, or something like that. It sounded great. Maybe it's the guy who is making those small portable gongs in a case with an amp and transducer or??? hmmm.....
Slabwax
John, is this it? It's not Youtube but a web site http://ericarcher.net/devices/electric-gongs/
Slabwax
subultresk wrote:
Slabwax wrote:
Great thread!

But!!!???? woah

thumbs up

Be careful what you wish for, I'm in the middle of booking a European tour thats starts and ends in Germany for April 2014.
subultresk
Slabwax wrote:
subultresk wrote:
Slabwax wrote:
Great thread!

But!!!???? woah

thumbs up

Be careful what you wish for, I'm in the middle of booking a European tour thats starts and ends in Germany for April 2014.

Great! So i also hope i can catch a show! applause
Would you tell us something about the processing?
floris
Ï€

Was last year in Hasselt, Belgium.

the wires were pick-up and piezo going to electronic circuits located behind the pianos

I'm making a new gong installation without the pianos at the moment.
JohnLRice
floris wrote:
Ï€

Was last year in Hasselt, Belgium.

the wires were pick-up and piezo going to electronic circuits located behind the pianos

I'm making a new gong installation without the pianos at the moment.
Awesome! w00t screaming goo yo It's motherfucking bacon yo
JohnLRice
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Play Out! Performance Modulars  
Page 1 of 1