MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Why positive only CV inputs on mk2:s?????
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 [all]
Author Why positive only CV inputs on mk2:s?????
PacificNorthWes
a scanner darkly wrote:
One of the great features of Modcan Quad LFO, you can select the range to be either 0...+5 or -5...+5.

Unearthing an old thread. Do you know if the range selection on the Quad LFO is per "channel", or if it affects all 4 LFOs?
lordymosh
Was thinking of getting the MK2 as my first VCO, but I wasn't aware of it being unipolar.

Would something like this offsetter suffice? Would I need more than one for the Hertz Donut? Planning to use a Batumi LFO with the Hertz Donut.

http://www.4mspedals.com/sism.php
Infinity Curve
That would work, or any of the other offset/attenuators on the market like the Invy, SPO, 3xMIA, etc.
lordymosh
Infinity Curve wrote:
That would work, or any of the other offset/attenuators on the market like the Invy, SPO, 3xMIA, etc.

Cool, thanks for the suggestions.
dysonant
Also, even though someone said on the last page that TriAtt does not offset, that is wrong. It absolutely does, you just need to use two channels. But honestly I'd go with the Alm O/A/x2 or the WMD/SSF S.P.O. Both are small and great modules perfectly suited t bring your bi-polar signal above the fold.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 [all]
Page 3 of 3