MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

[IN STOCK] E.A.S. "miss 10" LFO/Noise/S&H v2.0
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Author [IN STOCK] E.A.S. "miss 10" LFO/Noise/S&H v2.0
E.A.S.
Hey guys and gals,

Ive had a few emails regarding the LFO, Noise, S&H pcb I released a bit ago, So ive decided to do another run, this time a little nicer.

This time the size is substantially smaller. 37% smaller.
The size is now the same size as the new HADSR board, the VCO v2.0, and the VCF/A v2.0 PCB.

4.3" x 1.4"

A perfect size to sit parallel behind the panel sold by negativspace .

-M

---------------------------------
Inputs / Outputs / Controls
---------------------------------
LFO

Speed Pot- sets the modulation frequency.

Skew Pot-
Sweeps the 'Triangular' output from saw at one extreme, to triangle in Mid position, to a Ramp wave at the other extreme.
At the same time this pot also sweeps the PW ratio on the 'rectangular' output.

Triangular Output- saw thru, triangle thru,
ramp. set by Skew Pot.

Rectangular Output-
90% on 10% off, thru 10% on thru 90% off- set by Skew Pot.

--------------------------------

Sample and Hold (actually a Track and Hold)

Signal Input- signal to be Tracked, sampled and Held.

Trigger/gate input-Use this input to instigate the track, sample, and hold. This input has a comparator on it, so it can accept a large variety of signals.
A gate on this input will cause the Signal input to pass thru to the output unaffected as long as the Gate remains HIGH.
When the Gate goes LOW the output will "hold" at the voltage that was present on the signal input until a new gate/trigger is applied.
A short pulse on this input will cause the unit to act more like a traditional sample and hold.

S/H output- Outputs input signal when Gate/Trigger is HIGH. Outputs CV of sampled signal when gate/trigger goes LOW.
---------------------------------
NOISE!!!

Pink Output- Pink filtered Noise.

White Output- White Noise! pshh

---------------------------------

Price for these are $25 ea. shipping included.

Payment via paypal to Michael (dot) Alan (dot) Schmidt [at] Gmail [dot] com


---------------------------------
PCB Preview
---------------------------------
NOISE/SH/LFO 2.0 PCB by itsfatmike, on Flickr


----------------------------------
Wiring diagram
----------------------------------

Lfo/n/t&h 2.0 wiring diagram by itsfatmike, on Flickr

-------------------------------------
B.O.M.
-------------------------------------

C1.....10uf/16v................647-USA1C100MDD
C2.....1uf/50v..................647-UMA1H010MDD
C3.....47p........................505-FKP247/1000/10
C4.....10uf/16v.................647-USA1C100MDD
C5.....0.022uf...................505-MKP2G022201E00MS
C6.....0.1 uf.....................505-MKS2.1/63/10
C7.....1uf np.....................505-MKS2C041001FKI00
C8.....0.1 uf......................505-MKS2.1/63/10
C9.....0.1 uf........................505-MKS2.1/63/10
C10.....10uf/16v.................647-USA1C100MDD
C11.....10uf/16v.................647-USA1C100MDD

D1.....1N4148................583-1N4148-T
D2.....1N4148................583-1N4148-T
D3.....1N4148...............583-1N4148-T
D4.....LED......................604-WP7113ID5V
D5.....1N4148..............583-1N4148-T
D6.....1N4148...............583-1N4148-T
D7.....1N4148..............583-1N4148-T
IC1.....LM4558...............595-RC4558P
IC2.....LM4558................595-RC4558P
IC3.....TL071....................595-TL071CP
IC4.....LM4558................595-RC4558P

Q1.....2N3904............512-2N3904TF
Q2.....2N3904..............512-2N3904TF
Q3.....J111......................512-J111D26Z

for resistors use mouser part
# 271-xxx-RC , where "xxx" is value listed below.

R1.....100K
R2.....1M
R3.....2.2M
R4.....10K
R5.....1K
R6.....6.8K
R7.....220K
R8.....1K
R9.....100k
R10.....10k
R11.....470
R12.....220k
R13.....100k
R14.....10k
R15.....10k
R16.....1k
R17.....1M
R18.....1k
R19.....1k
R20.....3.3K
R21.....20K
R22.....1K
R23.....100K
R24.....4.7K
R25.....4.3K
R26.....2.7K
R27.....4.7K

VR1.....100K TRIM.....858-64WR100KLF
VR2.....10k TRIM.....858-64WR10KLF

VR3.....100KB.....313-1000F-100K
VR4.....10KB.....313-1000F-10K

-Thanks for looking!

-Mike
woodster
Just ordered one of these PCB's.
Now need to grab a panel!
sammy123
Cool. I am interested.
NS4W
Where's the panel thread again? (Muffs search engine is not cooperating)
woodster
I can't remember where it was, but I got a panel from negativespace.
Drop him a line to see if he has any spares...
widdly
https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=54556


If you want to search on muffs you can type in Google...

Site:muffwiggler.com what you wanna search
negativspace
I'm out of spares.

I can reorder, though, if there are at least 30 takers or so. thumbs up
Randy
I ordered one PCB as well, and I'm interested in a panel.

Randy
NS4W
Thanks! I have the panel, was just looking for extra info on the build. w00t
Randy
Being new at this, is there a build thread?

Randy
Randy
I'm wondering if I can do this in 6hp?



Randy
woodster
I'm wondering if orders for this PCB will ever get delivered ?

seriously, i just don't get it
Randy
Anyone know if these were shipped yet?
woodster
Not as of yet.
I did get word back from Mike at E.A.S. (thumbs up) who apologised for the delay and said they will ship at some point soon.
Now I need to find a euro panel for this PCB.
blandoon
I whacked together a quick Frac panel for it in FPExpress, loosely based on the Euro panel that was shown for the 1.0 board. Mike did say the 2.0 board will work fine on +-15v, despite not having the MOTM style power header.
blandoon
Any update on this?

Not trying to be That Guy, and it's not like I have time to finish the build right this second lol Just curious where it stands, really.
Randy
Me too!

Randy
Randy
A bit of communication can go a long way towards alleviating potential disappointment and bad feelings.

In other words, WTF happened to these!?

Randy
Randy
Okay, so has this guy decided to give up his normal life and buy a small bar on a deserted beach in the tropics somewhere?

Randy
E.A.S.
Randy wrote:
Okay, so has this guy decided to give up his normal life and buy a small bar on a deserted beach in the tropics somewhere?

Randy


Hey guys,
I totally dropped the ball on ordering these. That said they have been orrdered and will be getting in next week. (and the HADSR soon after)

I feel really bad about the extremely long wait time, so, to anyone who has paid these already, I'd like to offer you a small token, your choice of either an MS-10 VCF/A PCB, or the MS-50 VCO PCB. PM me with your choice of and i'll send it out with your LFO order.

Thanks!

-Mike
woodster
I really am an optimist at heart, but an 8 month wait for PCB's is just plain ridiculous.
I do still hold out hope that Mike gets these outstanding Miss10 PCB's out to people who paid for them.
Thursday October 24th 2013 was when I paid for an LFO/S&H/Noise PCB and also a HADSR PCB...

Dead Banana
E.A.S.
woodster wrote:
I really am an optimist at heart, but an 8 month wait for PCB's is just plain ridiculous.
I do still hold out hope that Mike gets these outstanding Miss10 PCB's out to people who paid for them.
Thursday October 24th 2013 was when I paid for an LFO/S&H/Noise PCB and also a HADSR PCB...

Dead Banana


See previous post. thumbs up
Isaiah
E.A.S. wrote:
... MS-50 VCO PCB


Oh?
Randy
Mike, thanks for checking in! I'd bet there are times you really do think about buying a bar on a beach in the tropics. I know it's crossed my mind more than a few times.

Randy
E.A.S.
OH, Hello friend!! This is fun!

NOISE/SH/LFO 2.0 PCB by itsfatmike, on Flickr

I'll be packaging these up tonight.

(BTW, I've ordered extras!)



-Mike
Randy
Great news! Any chance of some sort of build doc? Or is it idiot-proof?

Randy
E.A.S.
Randy wrote:
Great news! Any chance of some sort of build doc? Or is it idiot-proof?

Randy


Pretty Idiot proof. That said, I'll put one together just in case.

-M
Randy
That's good, thanks. I can be a kinda special idiot.

Randy
blandoon
Cool, great news.

I don't know if anyone is building this in a non-Euro format, but since I have to add a MOTM-style power header anyway, I was gonna try to build a little piggyback board with female 0.1" and male MTA156. Then I can also include a gate-to-trigger converter, and add a panel switch to choose "track-and-hold" or "sample-and-hold."

We'll see if I am not too dumb to actually make it work Dead Banana
E.A.S.
blandoon wrote:
Cool, great news.

I don't know if anyone is building this in a non-Euro format, but since I have to add a MOTM-style power header anyway, I was gonna try to build a little piggyback board with female 0.1" and male MTA156. Then I can also include a gate-to-trigger converter, and add a panel switch to choose "track-and-hold" or "sample-and-hold."

We'll see if I am not too dumb to actually make it work Dead Banana


Another fun mod to do it with another switch, to switch the s/h cap in/out of circuit. the circuit then becomes a VC switch, audio passes when gate is high, doesnt when gate is low. (it'll do this as is, but when the gate goes low, the cap holds it at the last voltage) just an idea.

-M
blandoon
E.A.S. wrote:
Another fun mod to do it with another switch, to switch the s/h cap in/out of circuit. the circuit then becomes a VC switch, audio passes when gate is high, doesnt when gate is low. (it'll do this as is, but when the gate goes low, the cap holds it at the last voltage) just an idea.


That there's an interesting idea... so switch between having the cap in place and shorting across it? I might do that too if I have the panel real estate - I really want to fit this in one Frac unit (about 8 HP).
E.A.S.
blandoon wrote:
E.A.S. wrote:
Another fun mod to do it with another switch, to switch the s/h cap in/out of circuit. the circuit then becomes a VC switch, audio passes when gate is high, doesnt when gate is low. (it'll do this as is, but when the gate goes low, the cap holds it at the last voltage) just an idea.


That there's an interesting idea... so switch between having the cap in place and shorting across it? I might do that too if I have the panel real estate - I really want to fit this in one Frac unit (about 8 HP).


The switch would just essentially "lift" one of the cap legs, not short across it. you might want to try this mod out before committing it to a panel, as im not exactly sure how much the switch and wiring would affect the droop of the "Hold" function.
blandoon
Preliminary crappy Frac panel design, including sample/track switch:

E.A.S.
blandoon wrote:
Preliminary crappy Frac panel design, including sample/track switch:



I like it! thumbs up
woodster
Necro thread bump.

Does anybody have a BOM for this V2 LFO ?

It looks very different to the V1 BOM, and there are no component values on the PCB (see Mike's post above).

I'm sure Randy posted this question during the recent chaos period for Muff's, but the thread has completely vanished.
I've held off building this because of no BOM and no panel, but I've got the bits to make a bracket and panel, and hate the thing just sitting there doing nothing, especially when I need more S&H and Pink Noise...
E.A.S.
woodster wrote:
Necro thread bump.

Does anybody have a BOM for this V2 LFO ?

It looks very different to the V1 BOM, and there are no component values on the PCB (see Mike's post above).

I'm sure Randy posted this question during the recent chaos period for Muff's, but the thread has completely vanished.
I've held off building this because of no BOM and no panel, but I've got the bits to make a bracket and panel, and hate the thing just sitting there doing nothing, especially when I need more S&H and Pink Noise...


Re-doing a BOM for this right now. My old computer 'crashed' (5 years old kids tend to help with the process) I will be posting a BOM for this within the next couple days.

thumbs up

-Mike
woodster
I'm looking forward to being able to get going with this build.
Many thanks for the pending BOM thumbs up
E.A.S.
woodster wrote:
I'm looking forward to being able to get going with this build.
Many thanks for the pending BOM thumbs up


Here we go!! w/ mouser part numbers.

let me know if anything looks weird!

-Mike

C1.....10uf/16v................647-USA1C100MDD
C2.....1uf/50v..................647-UMA1H010MDD
C3.....47p........................505-FKP247/1000/10
C4.....10uf/16v.................647-USA1C100MDD
C5.....0.022uf...................505-MKP2G022201E00MS
C6.....0.1 uf.....................505-MKS2.1/63/10
C7.....1uf np.....................505-MKS2C041001FKI00
C8.....0.1 uf......................505-MKS2.1/63/10
C9.....0.1 uf........................505-MKS2.1/63/10
C10.....10uf/16v.................647-USA1C100MDD
C11.....10uf/16v.................647-USA1C100MDD

D1.....1N4148................583-1N4148-T
D2.....1N4148................583-1N4148-T
D3.....1N4148...............583-1N4148-T
D4.....LED......................604-WP7113ID5V
D5.....1N4148..............583-1N4148-T
D6.....1N4148...............583-1N4148-T
D7.....1N4148..............583-1N4148-T
IC1.....LM4558...............595-RC4558P
IC2.....LM4558................595-RC4558P
IC3.....TL071....................595-TL071CP
IC4.....LM4558................595-RC4558P

Q1.....2N3904............512-2N3904TF
Q2.....2N3904..............512-2N3904TF
Q3.....J111......................512-J111D26Z

for resistors use mouser part
# 271-xxx-RC , where "xxx" is value listed below.

R1.....100K
R2.....1M
R3.....2.2M
R4.....10K
R5.....1K
R6.....6.8K
R7.....220K
R8.....1K
R9.....100k
R10.....10k
R11.....470
R12.....220k
R13.....100k
R14.....10k
R15.....10k
R16.....1k
R17.....1M
R18.....1k
R19.....1k
R20.....3.3K
R21.....20K
R22.....1K
R23.....100K
R24.....4.7K
R25.....4.3K
R26.....2.7K
R27.....4.7K

VR1.....100K TRIM.....858-64WR100KLF
VR2.....10k TRIM.....858-64WR10KLF

VR3.....100KB.....313-1000F-100K
VR4.....10KB.....313-1000F-10K
woodster
Many thanks indeed Mike.
Very much appreciated.
lamouette/rck
i would like to get one PCB/Panel set, is it possible ?
woodster
PCB's were available via Mike, but Panels were a separate matter.
I'd love to get some proper panels for the Miss10 PCB's, but I'm going to attempt some ghetto homebrew ones...
Randy
Does anyone have a photo of a finished V2.0 LFO PCB?

Thanks

Randy
Randy
I'm also having trouble finding the LM4558. Will these do?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/dual-opamp-8p-5-5mhz-MC-4558N8-MC4558N8-/40066 2684218

I have a bunch of TL072, can I use those instead?

Thanks

Randy
woodster
Hey Randy,

Mike gives a Mouser reference for the RC4558P as a suitable part in the BOM.
I presume it's correct, I hope so, as I have 3 on order for this module hihi

http://uk.mouser.com/Search/ProductDetail.aspx?R=RC4558Pvirtualkey5950 0000virtualkey595-RC4558P

As requested, I've attached a picture of my build, showing where I am currently with the PCB, and the component stuffing.
I'm now just waiting on the Trimmers (VR1 & VR2), a J111 (Q3) and a 47pf Wima Cap (C3) -



Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with.
I'm always happy to try to help a fellow wiggler get a build successfully completed.
Randy
Thanks woodster. I hate to order three little ICs from Mouser, the delivery charge will be a bit nuts. Those are the only things I think I still need. I've been using a heavy-duty aluminum cookie sheet as a source of panel material, so making a panel is up next.

Randy
woodster
Cookie Panel FTW

Randy
Does anyone have a wiring diagram for this? I also need the pot values, and I'd like to know what the trimpots are for?

Did I miss something here?

Thanks

Randy
woodster
Hey Randy,

Pot Values are there in the BOM above, 100k for VR3 and 10k for VR4.
One of them is LFO Speed, the other is a Waveform Skew, which is which ?
I don't yet know, but thought it would be obvious enough once I get a panel made and get it all wired up.

Trimmers, I'm not 100% sure about the functions, but was going to suck it and see when the time came, maybe there is mention in the old V1 thread ?

For a wiring diagram, I plan to go off the old V1 sketch, as I imagine it's mostly the same, even though the V2 circuit is slightly different to the V1
Randy
I'm looking at the panel on ModularGrid, which also has pots for white and pink noise and S&H in. I could do without the attenuators for the noise and I'm not even sure why there would be a pot for S&H in. I'm also not sure where to hook up the Fast/Slow switch.

I suppose I could just do the two controls and get it over with but Mike put together a really handy diagram for the v2.0 VCF here http://www.flickr.com/photos/23140551@N08/7736689048/in/photostream/ and having something like that for the LFO would be great.

Randy
Dimitree
blandoon wrote:
Preliminary crappy Frac panel design, including sample/track switch:


how do you switch (circuit-wise) from track&hold to sample&hold?
E.A.S.
Randy wrote:
Does anyone have a wiring diagram for this? I also need the pot values, and I'd like to know what the trimpots are for?

Did I miss something here?

Thanks

Randy


Hi Randy,

I'll draw on up today.

VR1 trimmer in the noise section is for adjusting the gain in the noise circuit.

VR2 in the S/H section is to trim the offset in the sample and hold op-amp.

-m
E.A.S.
Randy wrote:
I'm looking at the panel on ModularGrid, which also has pots for white and pink noise and S&H in. I could do without the attenuators for the noise and I'm not even sure why there would be a pot for S&H in. I'm also not sure where to hook up the Fast/Slow switch.

I suppose I could just do the two controls and get it over with but Mike put together a really handy diagram for the v2.0 VCF here http://www.flickr.com/photos/23140551@N08/7736689048/in/photostream/ and having something like that for the LFO would be great.

Randy


FWIW, I'm actually not the one who designed the panels for these pcbs, but I can help with the mods.

For a fast/slow switch, you could wire up a switch to bring in another cap in parallel to the existing lfo timing cap. (i'll draw that on the the wiring diagram)

with a pot on the input to the s/h, you can limit the range of output voltages. for example, if feeding the s/h from a noise source, you can limit the amount of 'randomness'.

VR3 = "SKEW"

VR4 = "SPEED"

Also, On the PCB I drew lines in the silk screen denoting the different sections of the board, i.e. noise, s/h, lfo. If you want to only build the LFO, you can just populate that section. (you'd still want to populate the power supply caps though)

-m
E.A.S.
Dimitree wrote:
blandoon wrote:
Preliminary crappy Frac panel design, including sample/track switch:


how do you switch (circuit-wise) from track&hold to sample&hold?


basically, you need to use a trigger rather than a gate into the S/H clock input. if using the internal LFO to clock the s/h, you need to turn the SKEW or SHAPE knob so its a short pulse rather than a square wave.

Or if you want it to always be a S/H rather than both. you can add a simple resistor/cap hpf in the input the convert the square to a pulse. (I haven't done this with this circuit, but that'd be the place i'd start, if i were to try)

Hope this helps!

-M
Randy
Mike, thanks for adding to the discussion, help is always appreciated. I had a feeling you didn't do those panels, maybe I'll fool with some additions once I get it working.

Looking forward to the wiring diagram.

Randy
blandoon
E.A.S. wrote:
Dimitree wrote:
blandoon wrote:
Preliminary crappy Frac panel design, including sample/track switch:


how do you switch (circuit-wise) from track&hold to sample&hold?


basically, you need to use a trigger rather than a gate into the S/H clock input. if using the internal LFO to clock the s/h, you need to turn the SKEW or SHAPE knob so its a short pulse rather than a square wave.

Or if you want it to always be a S/H rather than both. you can add a simple resistor/cap hpf in the input the convert the square to a pulse. (I haven't done this with this circuit, but that'd be the place i'd start, if i were to try)

Hope this helps!

-M


Yup - I wanted the option to switch between both at will since the track-and-hold is pretty cool on its own. I'm basically just using Ken Stone's gate-to-trigger converter here: http://www.cgs.synth.net/modules/cgs24_gatetotrigger.html

I'm building this to help complete my Frac modular, which I have a pretty big investment in already... That means I also have to add a Frac/MOTM-type power connector, so I plan to build a little daughterboard on perfboard or similar, with the Doepfer-style female and MTA-156 male connectors, plus Ken's circuit (or rather half of it) and flying wires to an SPDT switch, which either passes the clock input from the jack (as stock) or the trigger generated by the CGS converter. SlayerBadger!
E.A.S.
wiring diagram. Leo/n/t&h 2.0 wiring diagram by itsfatmike, on Flickr

Also, FWIW, All of the connections are labeled on the solder side copper layer.

I've also added a few extra ground connections on the PCB for convenience.

-m
Randy
Thanks Mike!

Randy
woodster
Ahh Cool,
Many thanks Mike for the updated V2 wiring details applause

@ Randy, I'd think that the additional pots for the LFO/S&H/Noise will be wired just the same as the additional pots shown in that V2 VCF wiring guide... Hopefully Mike will confirm.
Randy
woodster, I'll check that but I'm considering just keeping it simple and using only the two pots. I can use an outboard attenuator for the noise anyways, seems more modular-ish.

Randy
Randy
Hey Mike, sorry to bug you (again) but I was wondering if you can tell me what C5 is for? The reason I ask is that I do not have any 22nf caps left but I do have 33nf and I was wondering what effect using a higher value cap would have?

Thanks

Randy
Randy
I finished the LFO/Noise/S&H and only the LFO works (but the LED does not). Followed Mike's wiring diagram, no idea what's going on.

Anybody want to suggest some places to look?

Thanks

Randy
LektroiD
woodster wrote:
Just ordered one of these PCB's.
Now need to grab a panel!


I'd order one too, if I knew where the panels are available...
Randy
There are no panels, I made my own.

Randy
negativspace
Check this forum tomorrow-ish. Was going to get a thread going before the weekend but... outage. Hoping to get panels on the market again soon.
Randy
negativspace wrote:
Check this forum tomorrow-ish. Was going to get a thread going before the weekend but... outage. Hoping to get panels on the market again soon.


That's good news, any photos of the panel?

Randy
negativspace



(Except not black.)
Randy
Nice, thanks! For those of us that are new at this, keep in mind there is no wiring diagram (that I've been able to find) for the version 2 PCB and the negativspace panel.

Even with a simple panel, with the basic functions only, I haven't been able to get mine to work.

Randy
Randy
Has anyone built one of these that actually works that can give me a bit of advice? A wiring diagram, some photos of the finished board, that sort of thing?

Thanks

Randy
negativspace
Mine works great, but it's a v1. sad banana
Randy
negativspace wrote:
Mine works great, but it's a v1. sad banana


Argh! Maybe I should get a version 1?

Randy
woodster
What are you having an issue with Randy ?
Mine isn't anywhere near done, as I don't have a panel sorted out yet, have the PCB all soldered, and pots n jacks ready, just need a panel...
negativspace
I'll start the panel thread tonight.
Randy
woodster wrote:
What are you having an issue with Randy ?
Mine isn't anywhere near done, as I don't have a panel sorted out yet, have the PCB all soldered, and pots n jacks ready, just need a panel...


I followed Mike's wiring diagram, using a simple panel with only the pots for Rate and Skew/PW. The LFO works but nothing else, no noise, no sample and hold.

Mike shows a connection going from the Trigger in switch terminal (which I think is the S&H clock in) to the Pulse out, meaning if there is nothing plugged into the S&H clock in, the S&H clock comes from the pulse out, which makes sense.

I feel like there is another connection missing, between the White Noise out and the S&H in switch terminal but since I'm not getting any noise out either, I doubt that would help.

Randy
negativspace
(panel thread started)
ac
negativspace wrote:


Wow! You've gotta show off more of your setup...
emdot_ambient
Could any of you who have built this tell me if there's really any advantage to having an attenuater for the the S&H input?

Seems to me the Noise output level attenuaters are "nice to have" rather than "must have" features, but I have no idea about the S&H input.
freestatefx
I too have found that only the LFO works on my version 2.0 board (the LED does work though). Anyone figured this out?

sad banana help

I normalled the "White Noise Out" to the Track In" via a switching jack.
kogz23
I got mine working. I think there is an error in the BOM though. I changed Q1 to a 2n3904 instead if the 3906. Hope this might help someone.
E.A.S.
kogz23 wrote:
I got mine working. I think there is an error in the BOM though. I changed Q1 to a 2n3904 instead if the 3906. Hope this might help someone.



Thanks!!! I remember fixing this on my builds, but apparently didnt update this BOM.

Ive updated the BOM on the first post!

Thanks again!

-M
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Page 1 of 4
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group