MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

The 'Who Can Build Me a TTSH?' Thread
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next [all]
Author The 'Who Can Build Me a TTSH?' Thread
roglok
---
lessavyfav
Good idea! I'm building in NYC and will be available to do some builds for others. Cost will be determined based on final pcb/BOM/build docs being released. I'd be building to offset my build costs and cause I like solder fumes rather then for a serious profit so I expect the cost be reasonable.
raisinbag
That's a great idea. Well I live near Toronto and can build a few. I'm also going to make wooden cases. I can update this post later with pics and details once I know them myself.
elmegil
I'm building in Chicago area. As with lessavyfav I will have a better idea of cost based on 1) final material costs and 2) particular details of what you're looking for (someone else's case, one that I could build, etc). Once this is out, PM and we can discuss....
tojpeters
I'm building for others. I'm in far northern California. Will make cases also.
sduck
So far I'm booked to build 3, including my own. We'll see how long that takes, then if it hasn't totally killed me I'll build some more. Nashville, USA based. I've also talked to a local woodworking guy about nice cases - that may be a possibility at an added expense. I'm waiting to see how zthee's case looks.
mattrick
Built 7 so far, for clients in US and Europe.

I offer various case options, including road cases. Road cases also available separately.

Details here

Rockin' Banana!
the bad producer
I'm also building a few in London UK, and I'm up for building more...
schmuck
German or Swiss Builders speak up please! cry
mikecameron
I will be available to build as well!

Not just a DIYer, I've assembled hundreds of modules for STG Soundlabs.

Located in Midwest USA (3hr south of Chicago)
DubplateDerek
I'll be putting one together for myself and afterwards I can do the same for anyone else who wants one. I'm based in the Netherlands.
tronabetes
I'll be building one in north/central Florida... I'd be available to help others in the area with theirs. Or build straight out.
pre55ure
I will be building one for myself, I'm up for doing some builds for others as time permits.
I'm in the LA/OC area.
MindStasis
mattrick Nice to see another New Mexican here.
appliancide
I would love a chance to build one for someone, as I don't think I will be getting one for myself.

I will be in the sf bay area in about a month, so that is where it will be built and shipped from. I have built many modules and am an electronic technician by trade.
thesnow
anyone in the Los Angeles area or USA that could build me one please get in touch. thank you very much.
mattrick
MindStasis wrote:
mattrick Nice to see another New Mexican here.

Chugging Beers howdy! just moved here 2.5 weeks ago, loving it.
prinsen
If there's demand in the Denmark/South Sweden area then I can do a few more TTSH's in addition to my own.
Kan Kaban
I´ll also build for anyone at S.A., as I´m currently in Ecuador!.
kynsi
I'm available for anyone in The Netherlands and Oldenburg/Bremen/Hamburg area.
zthee
I've added a link to this thread on the thehumancomparator website.
lilakmonoke
and another grass roots profession is born: TTSH builder! how much roughly does it cost to have one built including the parts? any builders in berlin?
widdly
I can build a few in Singapore if anyone is interested. I will building one for myself.
craigwilliamsmusic
pre55ure wrote:
I will be building one for myself, I'm up for doing some builds for others as time permits.
I'm in the LA/OC area.

Do you mind if i bug you with questions during the build???
seanpark
Happy to build in the southeast US but only after I have finished my personal unit. May be willing to sell my first unit and order another for myself if you're getting antsy Mr. Green
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next [all]
Page 1 of 7