MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

pretending a cocoquantus
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ciat-Lonbarde Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 [all]
Author pretending a cocoquantus
auugustin187
can the coco in that monome ever frib?
probably
wildfrontiers
Bump.

Inspired by this thread and some of the stuff I've heard from people using the Coco lately, I decided to take a stab at putting together something similar on the Octatrack.

I haven't gotten that lofi-ness yet, but I've got something interesting using pickup machines (both picking up what I'm playing live and what's been picked up), recorder trigs, LFOs and different effects. I'm still trying to wrap my head around it all.

I'll record a video sometime this weekend after re-reading everything about pickup machines I can find and getting it to sound musical.

Any tips appreciated!
Putnam87
wildfrontiers wrote:
Bump.

Inspired by this thread and some of the stuff I've heard from people using the Coco lately, I decided to take a stab at putting together something similar on the Octatrack.

I haven't gotten that lofi-ness yet, but I've got something interesting using pickup machines (both picking up what I'm playing live and what's been picked up), recorder trigs, LFOs and different effects. I'm still trying to wrap my head around it all.

I'll record a video sometime this weekend after re-reading everything about pickup machines I can find and getting it to sound musical.

Any tips appreciated!

I'd be very much into seeing/hearing how this works.
yghartsyrt
windspirit wrote:
Some examples of the coco PD clone that I made driving a phase vocoder. It gets rid of a lot of the audio rate glitches but it makes some interesting effects possible without changing the pitch. I also have it set up to drive a grainular sampler.

[soundcloud url="https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/162339564" params="color=ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments= true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false" width="100%" height="166" iframe="true" /]

[soundcloud url="https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/153685292" params="color=ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments= true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false" width="100%" height="166" iframe="true" /]

did you ever release those pd patches? I'm interested. I'm working on a quadntussy cell kind of thing in max based on pugix descriptions. But some input from other patches would be a great plus.
igormpc
i am interested also! love
clarte
Quote:
did you ever release those pd patches? I'm interested. I'm working on a quadntussy cell kind of thing in max based on pugix descriptions. But some input from other patches would be a great plus.

you should check out Rodrigos work, he made a cocolase emulation a while back and built this max object Karma
yghartsyrt
clarte wrote:
Quote:

you should check out Rodrigos work, he made a cocolase emulation a while back and built this max object Karma

Rodrigos Monolase is top notch.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ciat-Lonbarde Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 [all]
Page 3 of 3