MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

My Modcan/Cyndustries/Serge Monster
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Author My Modcan/Cyndustries/Serge Monster
jkjelec
Hi All,

jkjelec here. I've been lurking for a whle and I wanted to get in on the fun! I am in the NE USA; some of you may know me from the JKJ Electronics MIDI to CV converters I designed and sold a few years back. Here's some pics of my current setup. I'm looking forward to sharing our modular love.
mono-poly
Awesome screaming goo yo
Scaff
fettes Monster! love
dude
wow, really pretty!
krv
SlayerBadger! It's peanut butter jelly time! nanners Rockin' Banana! SlayerBadger!
rezzn8r
MY ASS IS BLEEDING Dead Banana ambulance
Welcome jkjelec! Spectacular setup!! screaming goo yo screaming goo yo
Great pics. We like sounds too! Feel free to post some noise hyper
ignatius
awesome!

you should add it to the banana system pictures thread

https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1872
Kent
eek!
Fnord
nice!
zerosum
applause w00t It's peanut butter jelly time!
parasitk
Beautiful! hyper
jkjelec
Hay All, Thanks for your kind words! I'll post the pics to the sticky banana pix thread soon. I had thought that's what I was doing when I first posted this, but I got it wrong and a new thread started.

I've seen a lot of modular packaging/housing/case threads on this forum. You can see that I chose to use SKB rack cases and just build up the system in pieces. This has worked well for me as I like the flexibility and portability, and also not much planning is required as the system grows or shrinks. For example it's easy to create a smaller synth for a particular gig (not that that I get out to do shows much!). As far as cons, they take up more space than is required (front to back) and I'd like it if there was less dead front panel space between racks (top to bottom and side to side).

You can see that I put a larger, Moog styled knob on "the most likely parameter to be tweaked" on most modules. This helps in the heat of a battle/jam.

rezzn8r - I'll see what I can do about getting some sounds posted.
SMS303
help Do i appear in a Star Trek episode????

The cases make it more futuristic SlayerBadger!

Awesome wall Kyle love
tragedybysyntax
twisted twisted twisted
prscrptn
Wow!
electrik noize
as a modcan A series user myself allow me to say...

we're not worthy we're not worthy we're not worthy we're not worthy
ex_dead_teenager
that is a true electronic beast
JohnLRice
DAT RAWKS!!!!!!!!!!! we're not worthy screaming goo yo SlayerBadger!
jkjelec
Thanks for your kind words everyone! I'm loving the system. It is now "under construction" as I have had to downsize, and so the Serge is all gone and it will now be a Modcan/Cynthia monster. New pics to come in a few weeks...and since it's no longer Serge at all, I'll see yas in the banana system pictures thread and the 5U forum. SlayerBadger!
moket808
jkjelec wrote:
Hi All,

jkjelec here. I've been lurking for a whle and I wanted to get in on the fun! I am in the NE USA; some of you may know me from the JKJ Electronics MIDI to CV converters I designed and sold a few years back. Here's some pics of my current setup. I'm looking forward to sharing our modular love.

Wow lot's of modcan here !!! beautiful
moket808
those cases are beautifully full of nice toys, damned
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Page 1 of 1