MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Doepfer spring reverb sample
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author Doepfer spring reverb sample
wetterberg
http://www.wetterberg.dk/tracks/wetterberg_sprung.mp3

about half way through I start fiddling with the springs... oops
opsysbug
Awesome !
Haha give it back !! applause
blungo2
Chaotic! 8_)
wetterberg
opsysbug wrote:
Awesome !
haha! FUCKNO.

I have it set up a bit like the Ekdahl mousterizer right now. Sprrroing.
krv
wetterberg wrote:
opsysbug wrote:
Awesome !
haha! FUCKNO.

I have it set up a bit like the Ekdahl mousterizer right now. Sprrroing.

so you have the tank open and have fun with the springs?
wetterberg
yeah. It's just sitting on the modular case upside down right now. Surprisingly fun, this is how that ekdahl thing came about, I'm sure - it's a hoot!
MrTea
wow, this is very nice. I was thinking about adding one of these modules but after hearing this there's no more thinking to be done Mr. Green

What are you running through it to achieve this noisescape?
KNYST
fedt man! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! thumbs up
krv
excellent job and very funny to play with, ever tried to run it through an analog delay?
wetterberg
@KNYST: tak!
MrTea wrote:
wow, this is very nice. I was thinking about adding one of these modules but after hearing this there's no more thinking to be done Mr. Green

My new favourite trio:

MFBOsc-02 Triple oscillator -> Doepfer a-137-1 Wave Multiplier -> MakeNoise QMMG - it's so wonderfully simple, and gets such grimey tones going.
MrTea
wetterberg wrote:
MrTea wrote:

My new favourite trio:

MFBOsc-02 Triple oscillator -> Doepfer a-137-1 Wave Multiplier -> MakeNoise QMMG - it's so wonderfully simple, and gets such grimey tones going.

man, I'm gonna have to get me one of those MFB triple VCO's. love
wetterberg
krv wrote:
excellent job and very funny to play with, ever tried to run it through an analog delay?
I've only had it for a couple of days now, so no, but what I have done is feed it through the BugBrand PTdelay. Put a delay in the feedback loop and this thing will go nutso.
wetterberg
MrTea wrote:
wetterberg wrote:
MrTea wrote:

My new favourite trio:

man, I'm gonna have to get me one of those MFB triple VCO's. love
you definitely can't deny the great value going on. But this patch is as much the a-137-1 as the osc-02; if I played you the raw waveform going to the input of the a-137-1 you wouldn't recognize its relation to the output, hehe.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1