MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Feature request: Multiple selections in the file browser
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> RackPlanner  
Author Feature request: Multiple selections in the file browser
sonicwarrior
I have a feature request which would make the module selection way easier and faster in my eyes:

Multiple selections in the 'Add module' file browser by pressing the <shift> or <ctrl> key while selecting the modules.

I hope this is possible in Java.
dougcl
sonicwarrior wrote:
I have a feature request which would make the module selection way easier and faster in my eyes:

Multiple selections in the 'Add module' file browser by pressing the <shift> or <ctrl> key while selecting the modules.

I hope this is possible in Java.

Hi thanks for your input. There have been several requests for this, and I think it will be the main reason to release yet another version smile It should be possible to do, and actually not very difficult.

Curious to know as well if "Edit->Rack Properties" dialog box is not coming up for some Mac users.

I also discovered that interacting with the Edit menu on a Mac deselects the last selected module, rendering those features accessible via hotkey only. So I need to look at that.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> RackPlanner  
Page 1 of 1