||Ardcore unboxing & calibration
| br>Hi all,
I have just got an Ardcore + Expander from "Escape from Noise" and the very first thing I have tried is to upload to it the great FlexArp sketch.
No problems at all.
Well, yes... one. And that's what my post is about. The 1v/oct voltages created are obviously out of tune. Is that behaviour expected in this module (and then a quantizer would always be required) or should I perform some kind of calibration for this module?
Thanks in advance! br> br>
| br>thats weird
it was calibrated before it was shipped
there is a program included in the folders called something like OCTAVES
all you do is run a set of octaves out of the DAC OUT into a VCO
you take a screwdriver and trim the trim screw until its in tune
if you have ANY QUESTIONS
just hit me up at
I LOVE TO HELP MY CUSTOMERS br> br>
| br>Sorry for the delay! I forgot to check to be notified about replies...
Finally, I dared turning the trim screw since that was the only logical choice... The good news is that the tuning remains stable.
The module works great and since I can already program in Processing I hope I learn Arduino and program a sketch I have in mind.
Thanks for your assistance offer! br> br>