MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
FINALLY! I believe I have gotten to the bottom of the invalid session and logout issues. Please continue to report your own experience in the appropriate threads in the "Forum Discussion and Requests" subforum. Thank you all for your patience and support! <3

Visiting Addac
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Author Visiting Addac
lloydcole
What a lovely couple of hours I had in Chiado at Addac HQ with Andres and his team. I wish I could have stayed longer. I'm afraid I'm not a photo taker so I have no exclusives but finally getting to play with Marble Physics means I must have one soon and the fixed filter bank is brilliant. The forthcoming uber gate sequencer is going to be AMAZING and I also now need the 206 switching sequencer. The cases look and feel great up close. Fun discussing the thought process behind the modules - Andres is a very bright young man. Thanks for inviting me!
tiny333
Im quite jealous that must have been a great day

thumbs up
mafouka
YUP

So this past summer André was nice enough to let me and a friend drop in the ADDAC laboratory centered in the heart of Lisbon. They've got a lot cookin' up to be excited about. Talking to André was really pleasant, he's a super down to earth and humble dude. Major props to ADDAC for engineering super wavy, innovative modules that are truly unique!
SlayerBadger!

[/url][url=https://flic.kr/p/peMguZ]
DKR49134

DKR49142

DKR49136

DKR49144
DonKartofflo
god that workshop!
And Lisbon is one of the most beautiful cities on this planet! screaming goo yo screaming goo yo
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Page 1 of 1