MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

request: FRAC 5823's?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Zerosum Inertia  
Author request: FRAC 5823's?
xpando
hey Brian Guinness ftw! any chance you can be talked into doing a super small batch of frac 5823 noise generators? it would make an epic stocking stuffer or great way to kick off the new year.. just sayin' w00t
zerosum
No.
The cookies have already been baked.
The 5823 Noise Generator is a 5U module designed to be mounted in a synthesizers.com compatible cabinet. It consumes 1 space sometimes referred
to as a "Moog Unit".

The modules are tested on a QPS3 and QPS1, using the QDH20 cable harness for power distribution.
The system I use the modules in on a daily basis is powered by a QPS3, QDH20, and Q137 and the modules are mounted on QCR8 rack frames.
I guarantee it will work in the system I have listed and that is all I want to keep up with at the moment.
If your interested in the modules I build, buy them for the format they are designed for.
The noise generator is module #2 of a 3 piece family. It also wouldn't fit comfortably on a 3U panel.
xpando
zerosum wrote:
No.

Ok
Quote:
If your interested in the modules I build, buy them for the format they are designed for.

not everyone can afford to jump into every format and im one of those people. since it is your only non +5V module i figured it couldnt hurt to ask since it looked like it wouldnt be too hard to convert to frac and sometimes manufacturers are open to the idea if you make the request. obviously you're not.. fair enough.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Zerosum Inertia  
Page 1 of 1