MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

New from FC - 'Wave Runner' 4HP, 8 waveform sync-able LFO
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 [all]
Author New from FC - 'Wave Runner' 4HP, 8 waveform sync-able LFO
maudibe
Hi there Jason, yes there is some stepping when the cycle extends beyond about 5 seconds when using the sine / triangle output.

However, since this is a rhythmically synced LFO, it is unlikely you will notice it at regular tempos, even if dividing by 0.5 of the clock.

The stepping of the LFO at slower speeds could actually be seen as a quirky feature smile It sounds nice.

But sure, if you need super slow LFO then this could be an issue. But I don't think that is what it is marketed as (since it has the clock/rhythm divider) - I think its real use is to add movement / events at a multiple of your musical tempo.

Hope this helps, best Maudibe.

Guinness ftw!
donics
thumbs up thumbs up
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUuXuAlUKXo&list=UUq9NaEIAKwTIqwOz5nB5 fgA
Remote337
Just picked one of these up stupidly cheap on ebay.

This is my first FC module and I have to say its really well thought out.

Clockable LFO with multiple waveforms, S&H, Noise source and clock multiplier all in 4HP thumbs up
ben_hex
Remote337 £50? That was the guy that won the module at "The Great Yorkshire Wiggle" synth meet I put on in Leeds a couple of weeks back. Don't think he actually had an eurorack though so no use to him.

Glad you're enjoying it
thumbs up
maudibe
Loving mine smile
Remote337
ben_hex wrote:
Remote337 £50? That was the guy that won the module at "The Great Yorkshire Wiggle" synth meet I put on in Leeds a couple of weeks back. Don't think he actually had an eurorack though so no use to him.

Glad you're enjoying it
thumbs up

That's the one, well actually £40 plus post. applause

Total bargain at twice the price.
monads
What an awesome 4HP module!!! It's straightforward and easy. The only thing that was confusing wast the 'Clock' output. 'Inputs/Outputs' should be clearly labeled!!!! Anyhow, love this module. Make sure to grab the latest with Level CV.

monads
fragletrollet
Just built two of these. Works great. Was confused about the clock being an input too :p
loreamon
Just build successfully one of those... it's very snappy and useful!
Pardon my noobness, but is this a digital LFO... i guess every syncable lfo is digital?
Building it was very straightforward, only "digital" stuff is the two ICs..
flashheart
Yes it's digital, most (if not all) syncable LFOs are digital.
KT
Hi, I built the wave runner and all functions work like I expect, except, the LFO oscillates around -5v instead of 0v. So the output is between (0 and -10v).
Anybody knows what the problem might be?
Agawell
probably better asking on the diy forum...

first thing i'd check is the 78L05 this produces the +5v

check it's properly soldered and then follow the traces checking continuity along the way
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 [all]
Page 3 of 3