MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Matrix
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 [all]
Author Matrix
GryphonP3
BugBrand wrote:
sungja wrote:
All those pots and switches will not be cheap i think.

Switches are the main killer, yes.

I personally would prefer to just have attenuverters if it would save a lot on production and end cost. The matrix here is definitely the strong point, and attenuverters would give the same bipolar end result as switches, no?

Anyway I am loving the progress of this module and it will fill a big gap in my banana system wink)
T. Jervell
Well attenuverters are ok, but as otoskope pointed out:
otoskope wrote:
-0+ switches will make zeroing much easier.

I used to own a Doepfer matrix mixer and it was a nightmare to find the zero spot. So I have to say that the switches are very, very nice to have hihi
rico loverde
T. Jervell wrote:
Well attenuverters are ok, but as otoskope pointed out:
otoskope wrote:
-0+ switches will make zeroing much easier.

I used to own a Doepfer matrix mixer and it was a nightmare to find the zero spot. So I have to say that the switches are very, very nice to have hihi
agreed, def like the switches even if it means a higher cost
BugBrand
I wouldn't have put the switches on if I didn't think them necessary!

Would push this ahead, but again experiencing poor performance from people making PCB panels - so having to hunt around *again*.
shred
any updates on this? the more I think about it the more I want it!
BugBrand
I ordered panels (trying a new place again) so need to push the circuit board order through before too long.
shred
thanks, Tom! looking forward to it
T. Jervell
BugBrand wrote:
I ordered panels (trying a new place again) so need to push the circuit board order through before too long.

w00t w00t!! nanners
dogoftears
hm, this might be fun to use as a main audio mixer for inside the bug...
would be cool if you could fit jack outputs on there!

either way... it's one of the nicer matrix mixers i've seen.
Kafgee
It's peanut butter jelly time! Rockin' Banana!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 [all]
Page 5 of 5