MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

schneidersbuero vs scotland
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author schneidersbuero vs scotland
jah_vengeance
hey - there's a couple of things i want to order from them, but their site won't let me complete my order, even though the modules are in stock.
i keep getting only as far as the "select payment/select shipping page"

I've messaged him but haven't heard back.
any idea how long he/they take to respond as got my eye on a few items.

cheers.

update: problem fixed - the issue was I had listed my country as scotland from the drop down menu - it turns out i should have just picked the United Kingdom, which is right at the top of the list and not alphabetically placed. I'm guessing the same problem will happen if you pick england or wales.

w00t
DanielW
Give him a call, +49 (0)30-9789 4136. I did yesterday, he (or, rather, someone at the store) answered immediately and helped me out.
Kent
I ordered a bunch of stuff off of them via their website without any issue. I was using Safari on a Mac.

Just call them. They are pretty damn helpful.
e-grad
Probably they've got the same prob. with HP and email. seriously, i just don't get it

Just give them a call! I know I'm the 3rd in line to say the very same thing, yet, I had to take the opportunity to point out how helpful these guys are!
jah_vengeance
cool - thanks for the suggestions.
agree about the helpfulness of them - i was round at the old shop in berlin during the summer and was very impressed.
theabsent
I've ordered bunch of stuff from Schneiders - at least ten different orders. Once I had a problem with Laden and mailed them about it. Don't know if they really did something for it but next day it was fine again.
tompty
Hey. I had this problem 3 days ago. The problem seemed to be that they did'nt recognise Scotland as a country! Changed it to UK and then it worked. Give em a ring, they are very helpfull
jah_vengeance
haha! it worked!
i never noticed the UK at the top of the list of countries as everything else was alphabetical.

us scots should keep together SlayerBadger! Drinking Drinking Drinking

tompty wrote:
Hey. I had this problem 3 days ago. The problem seemed to be that they did'nt recognise Scotland as a country! Changed it to UK and then it worked. Give em a ring, they are very helpfull
tompty
haha indeed!
someone there said "you may not be happy with this, but we dont recognise scotland as a country on our system"
i had a good chuckle at that ha
tIB
^ Completely denied your country status... schnieders wins! lol
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1