MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Triggerriot & Acidlab Robokop
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Play Out! Performance Modulars  
Author Triggerriot & Acidlab Robokop
bard1234
I'm considering getting an acidlab robokop as a more intuitive way to control drum patterns live, but am worried about connectivity to my triggerriot. Is there a simple way to sync their clocks? robokop only has midi sync, while TR has only CV clock in and out.

I considered having one channel of the robokop permanently sending 16th-notes to the TR clock in, but the pulse-width is 10ms. Will this work?

Or, could I send sync-out from robokop via a midi-to-cv interface? do i need to have a specific interface to generate clock signals, or will any (i.e. cheapest) work?

Sorry if this seems stupid.
bard1234
Also ideally any solution would also be compatible with pamela's workout.
Samwise
This would probably be just the ticket.

http://modulargrid.net/e/doepfer-a-190-8-
bard1234
thanks! smile
Samwise
Yay, I helped someone. grin

EDIT: Unfortunately this module does not seem to be in production yet, but according to Doepfer it'll be out this month. This might make an okay alternative, though, since it has a SYNC OUT jack.
twospartans
be careful the pgh..
i had one a year ago, er so and let it go because i was having clock/sync issues. i believe there's a thread that covers the subject.
screaming goo yo
bard1234
twospartans - what do you mean by pgh? Sorry if i'm being stupid..
twospartans
bard1234 wrote:
twospartans - what do you mean by pgh? Sorry if i'm being stupid..

"pittsburgh" modular Chugging Beers
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Play Out! Performance Modulars  
Page 1 of 1