MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Ardcore Expander Tutorial Thread
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> SNAZZY FX  
Author Ardcore Expander Tutorial Thread
AsceticUnderground
So whilst learning a bit about the ardcore expander i put together a little tutorial for it, which you can find on my github

https://github.com/asceticunderground/ASCT-Ardcore

It includes stuff like bitbanging output 13, using output 11 for cv, and theres also a tutorial on how to do direct port manipulation on the ardcore, for those of you that want to get away from digitalWrite()

However im sure other people out there must have some good hints-n-tips for how to get the most out of the expander, so maybe if you do you could add to this thread? or if you have a good code snippet maybe i can add it to the tutorial so we can make a collection of basics to help people learn the esoteric art of the ardcore!

Hope this is useful to some people anyway, any questions on the tutorial then just ask.
Dirty_Bill
Thanks for posting this! Just got to dig into my new Ardcore+Expander and you've helped provide a shortcut (or is that short-circuited!)the long dormant coding lobe of my brain.
loss1234
just posted this to twitter/facebook
it IS really well done!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> SNAZZY FX  
Page 1 of 1