FYI for Plan B Euro users

Cwejman, Livewire, TipTop Audio, Doepfer etc... Get your euro on!

Moderators: Joe., lisa, luketeaford, Kent

sgnhh
Super Deluxe Wiggler

FYI for Plan B Euro users

Post by sgnhh » Thu May 22, 2008 12:59 pm

Noisebug has modules built and ready to ship, you just have to contact them. They're shipping me a Model 25 Audio Processor. Just email and ask if they have any modules that you're interested in already completed.

flts
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by flts » Thu May 22, 2008 1:54 pm

... And I guess they'll be all out of stock by the time I get paid again :lol:

Thanks for the tip!

sgnhh
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by sgnhh » Thu May 22, 2008 1:56 pm

Yeah, I'm not sure if this is information that should be spread freely, but it does say on their site "If you have any questions on Plan B products or desire modules sooner than that, drop us an email HERE." I didn't ask them about quantity, I was just happy enough to know they had the M25 because I haven't seen that in stock at AH all year.

sandyb

Post by sandyb » Thu May 22, 2008 2:30 pm

the benefit of having the manufacturer upstairs i suppose :)
i'm waiting for some of the new modules to come out - i think it's june for the elf series and who knows when for the others. what i really want at the moment is the miniwave conversion kit that is planned. now the news has been plastered on matrixsynth i think i'll have to be quick when they are up for sale!

sandy

sgnhh
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by sgnhh » Thu May 22, 2008 3:01 pm

I'm not really interested in any of the other new modules aside from the ELFs, so I feel like I may actually be at an advantage for once when it comes to getting stuff from them. It'll be interesting to see what happens once their store goes online (Chuck said he hopes to have the secure web store up by the end of the month)--I wonder if they can keep modules in stock.

D/A A/D
glorious dissonance

Post by D/A A/D » Fri May 23, 2008 11:10 am

I am giving Moog Audio another shot... It would be nice to get these in Canada...

Return to “Eurorack Modules”