MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Splicer... (new mini-project)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 [all]
Author Splicer... (new mini-project)
snaper
Has somebody the schemo?
The picture on the first page is down :(
synthcube
here's the schematic
snaper
synthcube wrote:
here's the schematic

Thank you very much!!!
snaper
Last question, at some point I've lost in this thread.
So, is this OK for CVs?
Buchla implementation, so I have to know that should I put jacks or bananas to the wave inputs grin
locobitch
I just discovered the only module able to do this function and it was the Model 39 confused Now i'm in search for this module but in eurorack.
J3RK do you have some kits for sale in eurorack ?
synthcube
we offer the PCBs here, and have plans for a euro version...
locobitch
Some more questions.
It's possible to add some fade knob like on the model 39 ?
If yes anyone has a bom for the eurorack version ?
Ayab
Hi locobitch

The bom from the schematic supplied a few posts up from Synthcube -

Resistors: 6 x 100k, 6 x 49.9k, 2 x 330ohm
IC: 1 x TL074 op amp
3 x Diodes (1N4148?)
6 x jack sockets - Type of jacks should not matter if there is no panel pcb.

Not shown: Power header socket, couple of beads or resistors and 2 x 10uf (or choice) electrolytic capacitors on power input and couple of 100n ceramic capacitors to decouple the ic.
locobitch
Cool thanks Ayab grin Do you know if it's possible toi implement a turn knob like on the model 39 in parallel of the CV input ?
Ayab
A switched jack for the CV input with the switch connection normalled to +15V via a 100K resistor and the tip of the jack going to one outer connection of the pot, the other outer connection of the pot going to ground and the wiper of the pot going to the R11. 100K pot.

Then if the CV connection is not used the pot is a voltage divider and sends a voltage depending on the pot position and if a CV is connected the pot acts as an attenuator.

The attached picture makes this clearer.

Hope someone can please confirm that I am correct about this.
soup
The fader on mine wants wants +5V to -5V.

You could make 2 voltage sources and a dc mixer on a bit of stripboard but you'd double the size of the pcb.
Ayab
Aah ok I see oops thank you for pointing that out, soup.

I think your suggestion for a small dc mixer on stripboard is a good one.
locobitch
The idea is to have a pot to manually change the slice point and not having to use uniquely the cv in for that.
soup
The splice point can't be changed. The CV in (whether you add a knob or not) fades between the negative and positive sides of the waveform.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 [all]
Page 5 of 5