MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Bluetooth connectivity to Ardcore (20Objects version)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> SNAZZY FX  
Author Bluetooth connectivity to Ardcore (20Objects version)
roadstersuntan
Hi folks,

I have a self built 20Objects Ardcore in Euro. I've not finished the panel yet and the last task is drilling a hole large enough to mount a USB socket, which I have from Adafruit.

While waiting to do this I came across a Bluetooth adapter that not only allows comms to Arduino but also allows programming - http://www.adafruit.com/products/1588

I'm curious if I can graft this onto my Ardcore since the RX and TX pins on the Nano should be easy to get access to. I'd then have wire free access to the Ardcore and no need for USB.

Thoughts anyone? Darwin?

Cheers
RS
darwingrosse
I've never seen a Bluetooth unit that will allow a program-thru option, although it should work fine in theory. Frankly, I think I might be allergic to Bluetooth, so I might not be the best person to discuss it.

But it sounds viable (knowing how the programming ports work - a little...).
loss1234
did this work???

if so i could easily mod an ardcore to connect to it
roadstersuntan
loss1234 wrote:
did this work???

if so i could easily mod an ardcore to connect to it

Sadly my Bluetooth module is non functional (it doesn't go into the mode to be discovered) so I'll need to get another.

In the meantime I finished my eurorack conversion/build and it's now all panelled up using USB so it's not a priority.

I AM though going to be playing with an ARM Cortex board soon so will have another stab at it....

Cheers
RS
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> SNAZZY FX  
Page 1 of 1