MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

best 8 HP ADSR
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author best 8 HP ADSR
anselmi
I need an ADSR that fits into 8HP, I know the A-140 matches that but is there a better option?

thanks!
REwire
No. Plan-B made and pulled back his 4hp ADSR's. All else are 10hp Minimum: the Livewire Dual Bissel (only AR). Asys, MFB and Asol next at 12hp.

I like A-140's. Do exactly what they should.

Dan
intellijel
yeah the a-140 works totally well imho.

I have one for sale if you want one...
tonnu
I understand that ASol has a bunch of 6hp mod available and one of em is ASR or ADR if I'm not mistaken (but no ADSR unfortunately)
Cat-A-Tonic
It probably wouldn't be hard to modify a MetalBox ADSR kit with a Euro power cable and panel.
That would fit in a very minimal space.
4 knobs, 2 jacks.
As an aside note: It might even be a good thing to squeeze into a Frac ear.
anselmi
I´m not skilled at all for all things DIY so I think it´s better to go straight with the A-140

I know it´s bigger but any of you got an ASys RS-60? did they got any "special" feature? I mean something like cwejman snappiness or anything...
tIB
ive heard lots of good things about those: snappy, retriggers, attenuated bipolar outsouts, one shots... the only real negatives ive heard is that you need am adapter and its fat.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1