MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Tetra help
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Author Tetra help
amnesia
I bought Tetra yesterday but when I am sequencing in Live 8 I may have 15 notes in a bar but only hear tetra play 4 or 5 notes play???

I am playing transient sounds so it shouldt loose notes???

ANy ideas?

Thanks
dkcg
amnesia wrote:
I bought Tetra yesterday but when I am sequencing in Live 8 I may have 15 notes in a bar but only hear tetra play 4 or 5 notes play???

I am playing transient sounds so it shouldt loose notes???

ANy ideas?

Thanks

Is anything connected to the 2nd midi output? On the euro version it's up top to the right if you're facing the front. I think that the sequencer is setup by default to overflow notes to the 2nd midi output, more like it's one big 32 channel device. I believe you can change this in the global parameters. If you still have trouble email Jeffry and he can sort it out. They're finishing up 3.1, so if it's a bug, he can squash it in 3.1.
It's a little cryptic at first, but it's pretty simple once you get the hang of the menus.
timmah
I think Ross is talking about the DSI Tetra 4 voice synth, not the sequencer thingy.
amnesia
i worked it out i had the setting wrong in Live !

well I am new to live :-)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Page 1 of 1