MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

I want a case like this
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author I want a case like this
droolmaster0
Computer controlled. You configure it on the computer screen, and it's smart enough to move the modules into the configuration you set up on the screen. You want to set the thing up into several subsections which work independently - it takes about a minute - you move the modules around on the screen, click 'finished' and the modules move around in the case to match the configuration. You want to try out some other configuration - it's a snap, and the work of a couple of minutes. Somehow the design would have to include enough free space so that the modules could slide in and out and move to any configuration you choose.

Buy a new module, and the computer program is instantly updated to include it.

I think I will send Randall a huge amount of money to develop this for me.
science
I'M IN!!!

I heard Randal will be shipping these tomorrow. Everything is done, he's just waiting for them to dry thumbs up
computer controlled
What if it crashes in mid module placement? Does that mean your modules are stuck like that for good?
science
With most other manufacturers, yes. Randal, however, uses a special kind of grounding system, which prevents this from happening.
daverj
no need for a computer. You use the remote control, that looks something like this except with pictures of your modules on each square:

mono-poly
great another topic to troll about randall.
TrashWaveform
I had nothing to do with this one, guys. Nor did I chip in and take pot shots.

I deserve an IPA! Guinness ftw!
science
How is anything in this thread considered "trolling"?

Ever heard of "humor"? Look it up.
TrashWaveform
I am just pissed that once I stopped trolling it became cool again. I can never keep up with the latest trends!
science
mono-poly wrote:

If anyone is trolling, it's you. You've constantly called Randal's customers "dickheads" and other similarly childish things, defended Randal while he continues to lie to his customers, etc.

The definition of the word "troll" as it's commonly used on forums is not "someone who you disagree with".
SubG
troll-lol lol
wetterberg
this is quite similar to a Prophet-troll. When things are kinda quiet it helps if you can complain about the trolling behaviour of others, that really makes a great space for trolls to enter.
syzygywell
SubG wrote:
troll-lol lol

that was me running SubG through my pitchshift/delay.
droolmaster0
mono-poly wrote:

jfc - I mentioned Randal at the end as a joke. The topic has nothing at all to do with Randal.

Seriously - do you ever think about this shit that you post?
TrashWaveform
I nominate that the word "troll" gets filtered and replaced with the words "funk master". I really think this will curb the forum arguing in half. But it may start the funk wars. I am willing to take this chance. Muff, can you make this happen? Also quote me because people hate it when you do that.
wetterberg
- similar to the "weegi" and "lolweegi" period a year back. that would be epic.

hey Trash, you're such a Funk Master
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1