MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Malekko Noisering
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next [all]
Author Malekko Noisering
dude
so so glad to have this back in my life again. needed to bump this thread. it initially taught me so much about this hugely beloved module. third x'3 a charm methinks (as has been for any other module i have had 3 of).
MrBiggs
I think the one I have was one of yours, dude.
rico loverde
dude wrote:
so so glad to have this back in my life again. needed to bump this thread. it initially taught me so much about this hugely beloved module. third x'3 a charm methinks (as has been for any other module i have had 3 of).
you were a big influence on me getting one back when you had your last one
dude
MrBiggs wrote:
I think the one I have was one of yours, dude.

does yours have the switch mod i did?

if so, wanna trade? hihi
dude
rico loverde wrote:
dude wrote:
you were a big influence on me getting one back when you had your last one

Lotsa Love Wiard Lotsa Love

Hug
grantrichter
keetz wrote:
Any further rumblings on the expander for the noisering? After re-reading this thread I saw grants post about already having a protoype done.

I'm sure I'm not alone in saying this would be an immediate purchase if it ever saw the light of day love

I do have the "Cybernetics" expander for the Noisering prototyped. It never occurred to anybody that the three pin connector on the back was for an expander. Hope you didn't goop yours up with solder.

The "Cybernetics" expander adds the stuff from the 266 that I originally left out. Anyway, the expander adds variable psuedo-random microsequences, big and little endian individual bit switching, random gate and trigger and a chromatic quantized output.

I'm really more into traditional musical stuff now-a-days. Although my own patches tend to be very complex aleatoric "automatic orchestras". My goal for 2012 is a minimum of two more new module designs. If Thomas Holley is up to it, we can try to make it three more.

Is there really that much interest? I don't know.

You know who....
mamonu
It's motherfucking bacon yo are you kidding....!?!? of course there is!!!!!!! It's motherfucking bacon yo
hpsounds
mamonu wrote:
It's motherfucking bacon yo are you kidding....!?!? of course there is!!!!!!! It's motherfucking bacon yo

Yes please ! we're not worthy we're not worthy we're not worthy

Hédi K.
infradead
grantrichter wrote:
keetz wrote:
Any further rumblings on the expander for the noisering? After re-reading this thread I saw grants post about already having a protoype done.

I'm sure I'm not alone in saying this would be an immediate purchase if it ever saw the light of day love

I do have the "Cybernetics" expander for the Noisering prototyped. It never occurred to anybody that the three pin connector on the back was for an expander. Hope you didn't goop yours up with solder.

The "Cybernetics" expander adds the stuff from the 266 that I originally left out. Anyway, the expander adds variable psuedo-random microsequences, big and little endian individual bit switching, random gate and trigger and a chromatic quantized output.

I'm really more into traditional musical stuff now-a-days. Although my own patches tend to be very complex aleatoric "automatic orchestras". My goal for 2012 is a minimum of two more new module designs. If Thomas Holley is up to it, we can try to make it three more.

You know who....

Yes Please!!!
ignatius
It's motherfucking bacon yo It's motherfucking bacon yo It's motherfucking bacon yo Wiard Wiard Wiard
obscurerobot
I'm up for a bit of cyber expansion.
bsmith
Please oh please oh please oh please unleash a noisering expaner Grant. A lot of us have held on to hope for seeing this happen, it's safe to say there is Much Interest!
numan7
woah i'm so intersested in the 'cybernetics' expander that it will most likely cuase me to *double down* on noiserings, once it has been released! SlayerBadger!screaming goo yow00t

WiardWiard

cheers
Cadence
Would love an expander. How soon can we get one ;)
HueMonContact
I'm a bit of a Wiard junkie... Bring on the "Cybernetics" expander!
rico loverde
please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please make the expander Grant. the noisering is my favorite module and this would just put it over the top!!!!!! we're not worthy Wiard

its gonna be a good year for Malekko/Wiard fans, I can feel it.
zerosum
Quote:

If you build it, they will come Om
MrBiggs
Rather than an Expander, I actually would like a Noisering Reducer. I'd like it to do less cool stuff. Like maybe just knock it down to the noise output, or a single fixed eight-step random sequence.

hihi
dude
fuckenbringthatshitâ„¢

fuck yeah.

shit fuck

YES

noisering expander.

but seriously, this isn't the first time you have teased about this, so you know we want it. make it so!
dude
and what would the hp of the expander likely be?
infradead
grant posted this on facebook

oh my
revmutt
I'm all over this.
THIS is the module that gets all the folks who haven't bought euro noise rings to buy them. I have two 1200 series ones and will.
fac
I love pseudorandom music so the cybernetics noisering expander would be a must buy for my system.
bunkdata
Count me in! w00t SlayerBadger! Guinness ftw!
keetz
MY ASS IS BLEEDING

As previously stated, I'd order at least one
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next [all]
Page 9 of 12